2K/MLB Announces Baseball GM title For Windows PC

GEOLINK

New York, NY– October 9, 2008 – 2K Sports, the sports publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO), today announced that MLB Front Office Manager, the next step in competitive fandom for baseball enthusiasts, will be available for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, the PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system and Windows PC this winter. According to Nielsen Media Research, over 3.5 million users signed on to fantasy baseball sites in 2007 and MLB Front Office Manager brings this popular American pastime to console while enhancing the fantasy baseball experience on PC.

http://www.pastapadre.com/4137/2k-releasin...-game#more-4137

Edit: meh, got too excited... another Baseball Mogul with extra features blah

If thats the case, then we wont have an MLB 2k9. The average baseball gamer gives diddly squat about a manager sim type game. Their testing the water should be the NBA game. I am pretty sure that if it does well on pc, than MLB should too.

If thats the case, then we wont have an MLB 2k9. The average baseball gamer gives diddly squat about a manager sim type game. Their testing the water should be the NBA game. I am pretty sure that if it does well on pc, than MLB should too.

If thats the case, then we will have an MLB 2k9!

So, let me get this straight, we have 2k sports, who can't make a decent baseball game on consoles, trying to do what OOTP perfected years ago, only with a higher price tag? Genius. sign me up.

you should put a sarcasm smiley or people might take you seriously 8O

Pretty sure he WAS serious.

I think the implication there was "real" baseball fans DO enjoy a well-done manager/sim game as much as the arcade-style offered up by MVP, etc.

Archived