Living the American Dream

Pirate

Well, I am only two kids and a picket fence from the American Dream. The wife and I bought a house today, well we financed and signed the papers today. Allegedly it takes 30 years to pay this off, but methinks we will either sell it or pay it off before 30 years hits.

Anywho, if you are ever in Bloomington Indian, we ive near John Mellencamp, so come by I may be grilling out with the Cougar.

It's a pretty sweet pad... tucked back int he forest, a little over an acre, two stories, basement and a huge three level deck.

I will have a home office and a place to display my collection of National Geographics.

If you feel like owning a part of the home (also known as paying for my house for me) feel free to donate to my paypal account.

If not, then send a Lowes Gift Card.

If you don't do either, then you can't come over, so get off my lawn.

I'll stop by and personally hand over a Lowe's or Home Depot gift certificate once I get around your area again. Maybe you could light up the bbq that evening? :)

Welcome to the world of mortgages! I joined that terrible world in August when I bought a condominium in Patterson (some real trashy place) and I am still renovating it!

Just to think I used to have almost $20,000 in the bank.

YAY!

Thanks for the kind words...

We've been very lucky, my wife has the most solid jonb you could ask for. I some how lucked out and got a wonderful job in an emerging field.

We do have a dog, well, a puppy and he is awesome. He is the training device for kids.

Swingin... I feel you times 4. We had a savings like Scrooge McDucks money bin, but the downpayment took care of that.

Totte: Hot Dogs, Brawts and Hot Links sound good?

Congrats! Welcome to the wonderful world of mortgage payments!

My wife and I have owned our home for almost four years, and we have loved every minute of it! Wait until you have kids my friend, now that's a wonderful feeling. We are having our third child in November, 14 months after our last one. Going to be a handful, but worth every minute of it.

As much as I would love to stay young forever, coming home every night to my house, and my family is worth the receding hairline. LOL.

Archived