original fenway.big files?

smokey12

can anyone email me the original fenway day and night versions my disc 2 is somewhat scratched and will only play the game... i can't copy the files off of it. can anyone send tyhem to jjmonahan@hotmail.com?

can anyone email me the original fenway day and night versions my disc 2 is somewhat scratched and will only play the game... i can't copy the files off of it. can anyone send tyhem to jjmonahan@hotmail.com?

Sure seems odd to me that you can stick the CD in the tray to play the game but you can't access anything on it. Best of luck to you and good luck in finding someone who will do this for you.

Indeed, doesn't the computer need to access info FROM the CD in order for it to play? Hmmm - either you need to double check to see if you can access the info, since your computer obviously can, or go somewhere else for the answer =]

Here you took me a whopping 2 minutes. I support all forms of creativity.

I personally don't give a care if you want to mod the game with an illegal copy. A lot of of the mods on hosted on this site were made with illegal copies. I think it's more upsetting to support some pig reselling the crap out of this game and exploiting the talented modders.

Fenway Original Stadium Files

http://files.filefront.com/OriginalFenwayF...;/fileinfo.html

Archived