All "new" teams/logos for NBL (National Baseball League) ...

CircleChange11

They look really nice man. If I have some time, I may end up making these as uniforms.

I must say I am using your tutorial and I have made 2 jerseys so far, and it's relatievely quick to do. The obstacle so far is some of the jerseys I have downloaded use 256x256 size and others 128x128, so I have to keep everything straight and then halve it for the index image.

I've been able to update the jerseys and have the select screen (just a 128x128 jerf) import into the game successfully.

Great tutorial man. Step by step is fool-proof.

I must say I am using your tutorial and I have made 2 jerseys so far, and it's relatievely quick to do. The obstacle so far is some of the jerseys I have downloaded use 256x256 size and others 128x128, so I have to keep everything straight and then halve it for the index image.

I've been able to update the jerseys and have the select screen (just a 128x128 jerf) import into the game successfully.

I am glad that the tutorial has been helpful. I would love to see screens of some of the jerseys that you have created.

How long does it take you?

Takes me an average of 30 minutes if I'm blazing and 45 at normal speed.

Yeah, it takes closer to 45 then 30. What sucks is when you make the jersey and it doesn't look "quite like" you like it, and you'll need to go back for touch ups. You have to ask yourself, "Just how much time do I want to spend on this?"

Here's 2 jerseys I recently made. I'll make a couple more while watching Game 7.

stingcrusadersamplejerseys.jpg

Here's my latest adjustments.

I like the color pant stripe (of the 80s), but just not that wide. The "modified pant" (over th eshoe) also screws with the stripe side as the stripes approach the foot.

The first crusaders jersey script was actually 3 different crusaders scripts placed on top of each other to create a layer looked. But it failed.

I've redone their jersey script completely.

My ideal jersey for them may be something like the 83 white sox, with gold stripes bordering the blue stripe that hosts the letters. I'd also like to add the gold stribes to border the blue pant (and sleeve) stripes.

sampleunis.jpg

Here's an update for 4 jerseys.

I like the big image/logo on the front of the jersey. It's different, and kind of moves away from the "bland/generic" MLB format of just a clean script on a plain white/grey jersey.

But the logo may be a little too big.

sampleunis-1.jpg

Cool.

2 things Inoticed (from the files I viewed) ...

[1] Hat - you made the "underside" of the cap orange, when I assume you meant for the "topside" to be orange.

[2] Pants -- The pant stripe layer should be placed in the order so that the high socks go "over the stripe". I may be mistaken on this one.

My idea for the BB's was to have the large bayhawk flying over the front of the jersey. I like the oversized logos on the front of the jersey for some reason.

I'll use your jersey. My ultimate goal, as time goes by, is to have 10 or so jerseys for each team. Whenever I get a little bored with playing the game, I'll make jerseys, and then go back to playing, etc ... keeping it fresh.

Last night I made home/away for Anaheim, and tonight I'll be dong the smae for South Side and Carolina. I'm interested in seeing if I can make the "screamin baseball" appear to be busting right out of the jersey. The original file I have includes shreds of material folding back from the opening. It's look pretty cool.

I'm also looking to see if I can make the Virginia uniform of dark navy with the punisher skull full on the front (like the superhero) without the front jersey number interferring.

Anyone else that wants to make a jersey, feel free. I'll use them all and if others want to download them, so be it. I'm not sure if we'll run into "copyright" problems, as we're using someone's templates without due credit being given. I am also using people concept jerseys as a base, and I lose track of who is responsible for the jerseys, wristbands, batting gloves, shoes, etc. I don't want to shortchange anyone of their credit, by I'm using so many sources for inspiration and/or base that I can't keep track of all of it.

I'm definately going to use some more of the "Latin" jerseys as bases, since so many of them are colorful, unique, and done very well. I hope the creator sees it as the ultimate compliment and not just me "stealing" their stuff. I'm not out for recognition, just want to have unique and colorful jerseys for non-MLB teams.

Cool.

2 things Inoticed (from the files I viewed) ...

[1] Hat - you made the "underside" of the cap orange, when I assume you meant for the "topside" to be orange.

[2] Pants -- The pant stripe layer should be placed in the order so that the high socks go "over the stripe". I may be mistaken on this one.

My idea for the BB's was to have the large bayhawk flying over the front of the jersey. I like the oversized logos on the front of the jersey for some reason.

I'll use your jersey. My ultimate goal, as time goes by, is to have 10 or so jerseys for each team. Whenever I get a little bored with playing the game, I'll make jerseys, and then go back to playing, etc ... keeping it fresh.

Last night I made home/away for Anaheim, and tonight I'll be dong the smae for South Side and Carolina. I'm interested in seeing if I can make the "screamin baseball" appear to be busting right out of the jersey. The original file I have includes shreds of material folding back from the opening. It's look pretty cool.

I'm also looking to see if I can make the Virginia uniform of dark navy with the punisher skull full on the front (like the superhero) without the front jersey number interferring.

Anyone else that wants to make a jersey, feel free. I'll use them all and if others want to download them, so be it. I'm not sure if we'll run into "copyright" problems, as we're using someone's templates without due credit being given. I am also using people concept jerseys as a base, and I lose track of who is responsible for the jerseys, wristbands, batting gloves, shoes, etc. I don't want to shortchange anyone of their credit, by I'm using so many sources for inspiration and/or base that I can't keep track of all of it.

I'm definately going to use some more of the "Latin" jerseys as bases, since so many of them are colorful, unique, and done very well. I hope the creator sees it as the ultimate compliment and not just me "stealing" their stuff. I'm not out for recognition, just want to have unique and colorful jerseys for non-MLB teams.

Does anybody have templates for everything I will need to change? I recently went to a different set of PSD's...Right now I have files that read as follows:

ASLV, HAT, HLM1, JERF, JERK, JERS, JERT, LEGx, SLVL, SLVR

I couldn't change the coaches coat or anything like that :(. What other templates should I get? I don't really like the LEGx. Is there a LEG(A), LEG(B), LEG©, LEG(D) that someone could package up along w/ everything else I don't have?

Here's 2 more jersey sets ... and a failed one.

I tried to make the black w/ powder blue trim stripe go across the chest and onto the sleeves and form a "continuous line". Obviously that fell through, and I didn't save my work, so I just went with the ChiSox look.

The all black jersey had a large silverback face on the front, but was covered a bit by the dang front numbers. Again, didn't save my work, didn't want to go back and start over. cra-ap. The all black look will definately make a comeback!

sampleunis2.jpg

As for the Leg(A), Leg(B), etc ... all you have to do is turn the catcher gear layer on/off to make the catchers leg, turn the socks on/off to make the high socks legs, etc. It's incredibly easy, and I'm glad they included the function. You make one "pants" and *voila*, you automatically have them all.

Yeah, you just left click the mouse on the box to the left of the layer. If an "eye" icon appears, you see the layer. If there's no eye, then you don't.

You can also move the layers up and down to change the order to make a layer appear "on top" of another layer in your image ... such as placing a logo or script on top of piping or pinstripes.

Here's 4 more.

The jerseys take a hit quite a bit due to being 1X and the low resolution I use on the game (for performance in played games).

I really like the ball busting through the Crush's jersey. It took some work, but came out decent enough.

sampleunis3.jpg

Archived