adding stadiums

rroy0824

is there away to add stadiums without getting rid of another

in otherwords is there away to add stadium slots like uniforms

Unfortunately, no. You can only overwrite existing stadiums.

Unfortunately, no. You can only overwrite existing stadiums.

I think one of the modderators made a tool that lets you switch stadiums. I dont remeber much about it besides that there was disscusion about this before and some made a tool that lets you switch stadiums without deleting others ones. i am not 100% sure but I belive there was something abput this. Look through forums.

I think one of the modderators made a tool that lets you switch stadiums. I dont remeber much about it besides that there was disscusion about this before and some made a tool that lets you switch stadiums without deleting others ones. i am not 100% sure but I belive there was something abput this. Look through forums.

All that tool would really do is make a copy of the current stadium (to back it up) and then copy the stadium you want to use over the current stadium. It's the same thing that you can do manually. It wouldn't allow you to actually add another stadium, since the total number of stadiums in hard coded in the game.

All that tool would really do is make a copy of the current stadium (to back it up) and then copy the stadium you want to use over the current stadium. It's the same thing that you can do manually. It wouldn't allow you to actually add another stadium, since the total number of stadiums in hard coded in the game.

I see what you are saying. Too bad that its like that.

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone help me with installing a stadium I downloaded from here. It's the Citizens Bank Park WS. I was at the park Wed night when the Phils won. Here's the thing. The file name is 315_CitizensBankPark08WS_v2_0.7z

Do I add a .big ex at the end of the file? Do I rename it one of the other parks? Hope someone can help. I would really love to have this stadium

NM I got it. Never saw a compressed 7z file before. Nice stadium!!!

Archived