MVP Baseball 2005 Simluation League

RaysFTW

Is MVP Baseball 2005 required? I have alot of expirience with Baseball Mogul 2009, and as long as the GM has the roster, he doesnt need Mogul.

I'm trying to make it so that it isn't by using MVPSAVREADER to display rosters, standings, etc.

Have you decided on the rosters you will be using?

It's a possibility that they will be personal rosters that were originally derived from kg's. I still gotta see whether or not I can use them.

Oh okay. When the roster is finalized could you send me the rosters so i can look at the Padres team and their minor league teams.

Yeah. What I'm gonna do is upload the dynasty file so that anyone who wants it can download it and can take a look at it. For people that don't have MVP I'm running things with MVPSavReader and will try to do that for the whole league (for the most part).

Sounds good. If you need any help with anything, i will try and lend a hand with anything i can.

Yeah no problemo. For now what everybody can do is try to recruit people (if that's not too much to ask for). I'm trying to as well so we can get this league started.

I'm making a website for the standings, league leaders and stuff like that by uploading the mvpsavreader files to the website. If I can do this, this will take me atleast a week probably more (because I have to change html for each page). Till then let's try getting more people.

Alright guys. I couldn't figure out how to put all the files for MVPsavreader to my website in a convenient way so this idea of a sim league for MVP will be scrapped. What would you guys want to see out of this: a Madden 09 Sim League (I got an idea of how to easily do this), a Madden 09 Dynasty or an MVP 08 Dynasty? Any suggestions or comments would be nice and I do apologize that I took your time for this what-was sim league.

Alright. I got everything fixed for MVPsavreader. That thread did help quite a bit (I wasn't able to get it before cause I forgot a step). All we need is more people. Come on guys.

ALSO, I'm going to try to run this league from mvpmods.com

So yes to the MVP Sim League now?

Yeah haha. I got the stuff fixed so we should be good. Just need more people and instead of being run off the forums that I originally had, the league will be run off of here. I will attempt that anyways. Should be very possible.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived