Olympic Stadium/stade Olympique

Pirate

I have finished Olympic Stadium home to the Montréal Expos. This was Zmodded and it was a breeze thanks to that.

It should go nicely with Total Classics 1978, 1988 and 1994.

Olympic Stadium

By: Pirate

Version 1:

All new advertisements circa 2004.

New out of town scoreboard.

New Wall logos. Logos do not include some of the newer teams, so this will mesh with TC.

New retired numbers.

Working scoreboard.

INSTALLATION:

Unzip the file and extract to your C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\MVP Baseball 2005\data\stadium folder. Make sure they go into your stadium folder. You will have to overwrite. Backup your files.

I think that is all, enjoy...

Pirate

jaredhartung@gmail.com

post-11-1231023764_thumb.jpg

post-11-1231023784_thumb.jpg

I love the detail of the broken neon lights on the Expos logo... I remember going to two games in 2004 when they played against the Marlins and for some reason that was one of the biggest things that stuck out for me. While the fans who were there were supportive (and passing out information about efforts to save the team), it was a pretty sad sight as the organization was pretty much just waiting the season out.

looks great pirate. I kind of forgot that stadium even existed. :p

It was the first retractable dome in baseball. The dome never retracted for a game until 1998 when they ripped the whole dome off and replaced it with a non-retractable surface. I really love that stadium and had a ton of fun editing it. I think I will work on the Astrodome next.

Looks amazing. Having spent so many nights and afternoons inside of The Big O, I know it like the back of my own hand. Great job of capturing every aspect of it.

Still sucks that we have no more team, miss the game so much :(

Looks amazing. Having spent so many nights and afternoons inside of The Big O, I know it like the back of my own hand. Great job of capturing every aspect of it.

Still sucks that we have no more team, miss the game so much :(

I'm sorry for you too. I was thinking of starting a dynasty as though the team never left. I would put their logos back in the game and further edit the stadium to include more wall ads and field turf. Maybe even rip the roof off and make it grass. I'm thinking this may be my dynasty for the year.

I'm sorry for you too. I was thinking of starting a dynasty as though the team never left. I would put their logos back in the game and further edit the stadium to include more wall ads and field turf. Maybe even rip the roof off and make it grass. I'm thinking this may be my dynasty for the year.

Now, that sounds cool.

Maybe even rip the roof off and make it grass.

I've done it, it isn't too difficult. Just import all the sky files from another park, then delete the 5 or 6 parts with roof elements. It certainly gives it a different feel.

Grass, you're on your own.

Now that would be cool. Definitely original. As you said, the only real upgrades it would need would be real grass/opening the roof, updated ads, and what ever else you may feel needed.

Went to one game where the roof was gone and it looked so great, keep us posted the topless Big O cuz I would def. like to get my hands on it.

Archived