Tbs 08 Theme

forEvErYankEE87

index.php?autocom=downloads&req=display&

File Name: TBS THEME v1

File Submitter: forEvErYankEE87

File Submitted: 19 Jan 2009

File Category: Overlays

TBS THEME v1.0

Includes all the tbs type overlays along with the other essentials. **I included my personal pitcher cam lines (FY87 tbs Pitcher cam lines.txt), which you can integrate in your own preferred datafile using your favorite text editor. These lines will also get the default pitch meter location in the spot shown in the video.**

Thanks goes out to Hardcorelegend your screenshots were extremely helpful in making this!

Hope you enjoy the experience.

Click here to download this file

looks awsome!, but i dont see the download, and just a sugeestion, but i would be willing to take 5 teams, and do full game test, and if othe rpeople tookt he same amount or less, might could help the testing go faster, as for the crashing, i beleive there was a sox fix lite, that stoped all the crashing concernin the 08 mod. but once it's up for download, ill gladly share my thoughts on it. hows the install process tit?

yeah i think i switched to a fenway night light, i dont remember though, install is not with tit, i suppose you can try tit i dont know how that would work since there are duplicate files in the download, i included instructions in a readme so consult that please

I experienced the same thing last night with a different TBS mod w/ audio at Fenway Park at night. I thought it was something with my anti aliasing edit, but now I know it wasn't. So should I just try and replace the Fenway night stadium file?

I experienced the same thing last night with a different TBS mod w/ audio at Fenway Park at night. I thought it was something with my anti aliasing edit, but now I know it wasn't. So should I just try and replace the Fenway night stadium file?

There are different version of Fenway in the Stadium Downloads. Try the Fenway Lite version. It has solved many people's crash problems in the past.

*Remember to back up your original files 1st so you can go back if you need to.

these look great.

Could I make a request? I know alot of the indians fans here would like to see a STO (Sports Time Ohio) overlay. Not sure about available pictures, but would you be interested in trying to make one?

i have tested this earlier, and it really brings out the 08 mod, to a whole different experience, i wanna take the time and thank not on fy, but all the creators of this mod, i played 2 games, 1 starting in boston, @ night, no crash through 2 innings, then i went into yankee stadium day version, and no crash, i will go through each team, and give reports, but i doubt there will be any, in my past use of overlays, those two stadiums on those two time's of day's i would get crash's, i luv this mod, and thank again fy! good job!

Gr8 work, but I found a bug.

The names in every screen are about half an inch too low: Screenshot

I checked you video on youtube and for some reason the names are correct...

Patrick

I think you are using another fonts.big. I never seen a font like that in this game before, i made this in away that all text should be fine for all resolutions. Get the fonts.big i included in the yes theme and the the names should be in the proper spot. As for the portrait not showing up that is strange and shouldn't be happening maybe you need an update on the portrait.big?

to load this again, do I just download the overlay again? Here's the world series .asf theme

Is there something that you can use to import music at specific areas of the game which works. I tried the in game music editor and it didn't seem to work

worldseries.mp3

Archived