Can Someone Create These Unis?

emath2432

nl_1930_chicago.gif

The home uni on the left (no pin stripes), and the away uni. I am not to sure about the patch on the left arm of the away uni though.

I have been trying to do it, but I am not very good at the whole uni creation thing.

If anyone has time, I would appreciate it.

Thanks Y4L.

I probably gave up too soon on trying myself, but it isn't going well, and some of the stuff I have seen on here by these guys is amazing.. I will keep tooling with it, but I expect no matter what I come up with, it wouldn't be worthy of carrying the jock strap of someone else's work..

Anyone willing to give it a go. I'm not looking for them tomorrow or anything, so please don't think the new guy is trying to be pushy... I just want to get an idea on whether or not someone is willing to work on them.

If not, I am just gonna move on. If someone is, I will wait patiently...

I have still been fooling around with them myself, but I am using GIMP, instead of photoshop... So, some of the tutorials lose me, as I can't figure out what tool, or option I am supposed to be using... That and I have never used one of these programs before, or messed with layers...

I actually have a pretty decent jersey top for the home, I am just struggling with the high socks, and pants at this point... Plus, getting the logos to look real, instead of ironed on.... Can't figure out which options I am supposed to use in GIMP, compared to what is being done in the tutorial...

Anyways, if anyone has the time, I would GREATLY appreciate it. Let me know. :)

Thanks..

Archived