Problems For Download From Mvpmods

Toleton

Big problem, can not download any mod, I am well logged but when I am going to start downloading there is the following message:

You may not download any more files until your other downloads are complete

and as far as I know I have not even started, not download any mod since last week!!!!

What is this????????

Sounds like you're using a connection which has also been used by someone else recently (and possibly not completed the download), or someone is piggybacking on your connection. If you're using a router and your ISP uses dynamic IPs, restart it and you should get a new IP - retry your download with that.

Well have not found the way, so I went back into my steps to figured out what happenned, last download I made was the TBS Overlay an I was using a download accelerator IDM, this download was suddenly interrupted, and by restarting it said that it was not possible for resume as the ¨file was change¨so I guess this is the possible cause that the file is still pending as an unfinished download in the MVPMODS Web??, then I eliminate all download tasks and the problem still persist, nothing by clearing cookies, neither by uninstalling the IDM etc..... so in this point I am completely lost as I can not download anything, anyone please help me on this!!!!

Sounds like you're using a connection which has also been used by someone else recently (and possibly not completed the download), or someone is piggybacking on your connection. If you're using a router and your ISP uses dynamic IPs, restart it and you should get a new IP - retry your download with that.

Have you tried this yet? It doesn't look like it, since you're still posting with the same IP.

This will assign you a new IP, so even if the database here still shows a file being downloaded by your current IP, you should be able to start a new download from a new IP.

OK Folks, so I finally achieved to change my IP address and I do not know if it was this or Trues when he cleared up the download table, but now everything is normal, so thanks a lot to all of you!!!!! and I will be more carefull next time for avoiding this problem, THANKS AGAIN!!!!

Archived