Lineup Bug.

emath2432

My original rosters don't have the problem, but after I edited a few guys, my current roster is screwy.

It says my NL righty/lefty lineups are not complete, but they are. All the positions are there, and each spot is filled, but when I do an error check, it says they aren't. Then, if I go in the game, it has the DH spot in the no DH lineups. Then the game always crashes if I play a no DH game, since it is lookin for a DH, but the spot is empty.

Hope that made sense.

Any ideas how to fix it. I have reset the lineups, and redid them, restarted the editor. Not sure what else to try.

Other than going back to my back up, which I forgot to save for the last team I did, so I would have to redo two teams (Ugh).

I think I figured out what caused it, now I just need to figure out how to fix it. At least now I won't do it again.

Since no one has any suggestions, I am just gonna use my back up, and redo the two teams I don't have done on it.

I imported a player from another team, and that player was replacing someone that was in the starting lineup. The guy in the starting lineup was being taken off the team all together. I deleted that player before importing the new guy, and setting the lineups.

I was able to recreate it once more, so I am thinking that is why. Now, if I import one guy, and delete another, I import the new guy, put him in the lineup first, taking the other guy out, and then delete that other player.

I have had a lot of silly issues, that I can't seem to find any other mention of.

I have quite a few teams done, and never had an issue until this one. Maybe it has something to do with the Rangers... I have deleted guys before, and then imported a guy later, put him in the line up, and had no issue.

I'd just rather be safe than sorry. You know how much work goes into rosters, and you get a 1/3 of the way done and find you have an issue that causes a crash.... ANGER!!!!!

Easy fix: clear your starting rotation.

First thing I tried. Tried it 3 different times, along with everything else. I even tried to clear it, save it empty, close program. Reload program, reload roster set, and fill line up. Still had problem. I have no idea why it happened, and it has not happened since... Though I have only filled one teams roster since I went to my back up save, and filled it with the players I had already finished in my original file.

Archived