Unreleased Stadiums

Pirate

As was discussed in the Shoutbox yesterday, I have a ton of stadiums on my hard drive in varying states of development. These include Great American Ballpark with 3D Riverboat Restaurant and Pepsi Power Stacks, Comerica with a rebuilt bullpen and additional seats, Busch Stadium with 3D buildings, a partially built Citi Field, and many others.

I may release some of these if there is interest and if I feel like getting them to a point that i feel they are playable and releaseable.

The first and most complete is GABP. I have recently uploaded the new files:

Great American ballpark Zmod Edition

As was discussed in the Shoutbox yesterday, I have a ton of stadiums on my hard drive in varying states of development. These include Great American Ballpark with 3D Riverboat Restaurant and Pepsi Power Stacks, Comerica with a rebuilt bullpen and additional seats, Busch Stadium with 3D buildings, a partially built Citi Field, and many others.

I may release some of these if there is interest and if I feel like getting them to a point that i feel they are playable and releaseable.

The first and most complete is GABP. I have recently uploaded the new files:

Great American ballpark Zmod Edition

Cool I will checkout the GABP.

As for the citi field, I know someone is working on modeling the new Yankee Stadium, maybe someone will be willing to finish Citi Field if you decided to release it partially done.

Other than you, Sean, and maybe one or two other people, I am not sure who actually does any remodeling of stadiums, but you never know.

I don't mind doing some simple texture editing, but I am not sure I want to get started in what you do... Too much work.

EDIT: By the way, the stacks look amazing in that screenie.

I certainly don't need the love of a bunch folks from the internet...

I think Busch is good enought o upload, maybe after the IU game.

And no I am not going to post anything from Citi. It's not textured and there is no chance of it ever getting finished.

Cool stuff as always Pirate. GABP will look quite a bit different this year after they add all their new scoreboards.

I never liked the main scoreboard they had. I haven't heard if they are replacing just that board or the Out of Town board as well. I hope not, I like that one a lot.

I never liked the main scoreboard they had. I haven't heard if they are replacing just that board or the Out of Town board as well. I hope not, I like that one a lot.

New main board, out of town fence display in left field, pepsi power stack circle's will be LED, new ribbon boards all around, and some standing displays on on towers above right field.

Left field may look something like Cleveland.

New main board, out of town fence display in left field, pepsi power stack circle's will be LED, new ribbon boards all around, and some standing displays on on towers above right field.

Left field may look something like Cleveland.

Hmmm, I guess the economy isn't affecting the Reds. That's a lot of work on a relatively new stadium.

Archived