Playing Mvp 05 Again Makes Me Want To Thank All Modders

GEOLINK

Hey all.

I been around this website for quite some years now and I decided to install and play MVP 05 again (def. rosters) and I installed a couple of little mods and it's the little mods that make a big difference.

I would just like to take a moment to thank each and every modder on this website that helped out throughout the years both active and in-active. Sometimes I take this great website for granted and just like the old saying goes "nothing lasts forever" well it applies to this great community also.

2K Sports can take there fancy graphics but they can never duplicate another MVP Baseball 2005.

Thank you MVPMods community :]

I just rebought MVP05 and got it in today. I haven't seen the MVP08 mod yet and pretty excited about seeing what you guys did after.. 06 I think I saw last.

Re-bought it? How much did you pay?

I actually bought a 200 dollar video card and took it back today because I was disappointed in 2k9. I think I'll wait awhile before I decided to upgrade video cards again for 2k baseball.

Co-signed.

Good post.

Thanks Y4L means alot coming from you.

sometimes my arrogance can control my behavior on this site by judging other people's work.

just wanted to shout out there work and continue the tradition on the community.

I actually bought a 200 dollar video card and took it back today because I was disappointed in 2k9. I think I'll wait awhile before I decided to upgrade video cards again for 2k baseball.

Well, I needed a video card anyway, so I don't regret that. I do regret ever looking at 2k9 though. Cause now that I've seen next gen graphics I have a hard time with MVP's graphics but the gameplay is so bad on 2K9 that it's unplayable by my standards. I may have to break down soon and buy a PS3...

Well, I needed a video card anyway, so I don't regret that. I do regret ever looking at 2k9 though. Cause now that I've seen next gen graphics I have a hard time with MVP's graphics but the gameplay is so bad on 2K9 that it's unplayable by my standards. I may have to break down soon and buy a PS3...

yeah the show is def. a must have, I have both and the real sim baseball game goes to The Show.

Right on! MLB2K9 is no MVP2005.

I hope MVP2009 development is still on track.

For anyone who hasn't downloaded a total-overhaul mod, please do. That's the best way to experience these modders' work.

yeah the show is def. a must have, I have both and the real sim baseball game goes to The Show.

Oh, believe me, I know... BUT, all my extra money right now goes to paying for my wedding in October... once we get that wedding money though I'm taking $500 for myself to make up for everything I've had to pass up on for the last 2 years... lol

Weddings are friggin expensive... Paying for one of those now too.

Though that isn't why I don't have a PS3, or a better PC for 2k.. Credit cards are the devil, and I wont have anything like that for at least a couple of years. :(

Though that isn't why I don't have a PS3, or a better PC for 2k.. Credit cards are the devil, and I wont have anything like that for at least a couple of years. :(

ehh never get a credit card... I learned that from my parents lol Debt Cards FTW

Credit cards are the devil I agree, but I love their cousin, debit cards. All my child support goes into an account that I received a debit card for, it's like having a credit card and not having to pay for it! lol

I hope there is a MVP 09 Mod because mlb2k9 console and pc have alot bugs. And i dont have a ps3 so i really the modders come back to mvp, i just got here lol. But i really hope. Hey since im newe to mvp do you guys know what mod files is recommended to enjoy this experience.

i gotta say, MVP is better than any baseball game out there. other games may have better graphics, but not more of a "fun factor" and better gameplay. to this DAY i still see stuff in mvp i've never seen before.

i truly hope mvp isnt shoved to the side for 2k9 because that would be a travesty. I, along with it seems hundreds of other people will continue playing MVP.

it never gets old! the fun factor of this game is amazing and it makes me nostalgic about our great game of baseball.

i think since 2k9 is new and fresh, people are excited about it. give it a few months and people will realize its just not fun, and move back to mvp. thats what happened to me.

great job modders and long-live MVP!

i truly hope mvp isnt shoved to the side for 2k9 because that would be a travesty. I, along with it seems hundreds of other people will continue playing MVP.

It won't. There are too many people who enjoy playing this game and always will. There is plenty of room on this site for Mvp baseball and for people interested in 2k9 and the console games too.

It won't. There are too many people who enjoy playing this game and always will. There is plenty of room on this site for Mvp baseball and for people interested in 2k9 and the console games too.

On a side note...

Speaking of console games, I got my first taste of the Show tonight and all I can say is WOW! A baseball game that simply doesn't really need any patches or mods... sure, there's a few minor details that were overlooked, mostly with the stadiums, but nothing that detracts from the game itself... after my wedding is done and paid for in October I WILL be buying a PS3... until then I'll just let MVP hold me over and forget I ever laid my eyes on the piece of garbage known as 2K9...

Yes i would like to give huge big ups to the modders B). Seriously man you guys deserve it man, I got just got this game im downloading alot of mods left and right to get the full experience and im enjoying it right. This is how a baseball game is suppose look and play like. This is most sim style baseball game i ever played. Now can anyone help me find sliders to enjoy it more thnx

after my wedding is done and paid for in October I WILL be buying a PS3...

Between now and October, you should start throwing out hints like, "I've heard that PS3's are this year's hot wedding gift" or "Nothing says 'I love you' like a PS3." :p

Archived