Uniform Slots

myseason

I have created 11 uniforms for a fictional team called the St. Louis Stallions and I am using the Cardinals uniform slots as a base. I was able to add all the unies to the model.big and created the fsh file for uniform.big successfully, however, when I go to the uniform select screen I still only get the access the 6 slots that were originally accessible. It just won't recognize the extra 5 uniforms. Do I need to edit the FEENG and IGENG for it to work and if you do how do you add lines to these files without corrupting it? Any ideas?

it sounds like you didn't create the slot files for the uniforms.big. i'm assuming you created the textures for the uniforms.big, but you also need to create the place holders. look at the uniforms.big and look at any team. you will see the texture file and a whole bunch of other files that go with them. those are the place holders.

• 4 years later...

all you need to do to add a uniform slot is to just a bmp image file named to the slot you want to install it to. zip it up with the uniform files and then install it with TIT and it does it all for you.