Mod Ideas

rroy0824

I have just finished modding comerica park and am looking to start something else. i just don't know what to do, just wondering if anyone has something that they want done. i can mod MVP and 2K9, and i can do jerseys, stadiums, or whatever, so if someone whats something that i like, i will try my best to do it. just want some ideas to do something

Any chance you'd be interested in helping figure out the portrait editing for MLB 2k9?

I am not an authority organizing it, but I have noticed it seems like an area in dire need of mod/programmer help.

I was wondering if there would be any chance you could mod the home jerseys for the Chicago White Sox in MLB 2K9. For some reason they didnt include the numbers on the front of the jerseys. Any help will be appreciated.

I was wondering if there would be any chance you could mod the home jerseys for the Chicago White Sox in MLB 2K9. For some reason they didnt include the numbers on the front of the jerseys. Any help will be appreciated.

unforchantly i don't think this is possable. i know that on MVP it was imposible to add and delete numbers on the front of uniforms. realy made it a pain when trying to make uniforms. sry, if i could i would do this for you. the small things in this game annoy me more then the big things. one problem i want to fix but can't is the path from pitchers mount to home plate at comerica park, its not there. but im sry that i can't fix that for you.

I appreciate it and I could live with the White Sox jerseys being that way, maybe modding U.S. Celluar field would be a good idea, to me it is a simplistic stadium and would love to see it wit the real ads in the game.

I appreciate it and I could live with the White Sox jerseys being that way, maybe modding U.S. Celluar field would be a good idea, to me it is a simplistic stadium and would love to see it wit the real ads in the game.

Don't worry about us cellular, Just waiting for decent ad pictures for an update. Everything else is pretty much done.

Don't worry about us cellular, Just waiting for decent ad pictures for an update. Everything else is pretty much done.

what pics do you need? walls, scoreboard?

what pics do you need? walls, scoreboard?

Just opening day pictures of outfield ads. I figure I'm gonna have recreate a bunch so I didn't want to do last year ads for no reason. Usually a flood of pictures will come in to flickr during opening week. Harvest Time!

Just opening day pictures of outfield ads. I figure I'm gonna have recreate a bunch so I didn't want to do last year ads for no reason. Usually a flood of pictures will come in to flickr during opening week. Harvest Time!

Oh ok, i found a few from last year but i get why you would want this years pictures. the good news is that the new pictures will be comeing in soon. does anyone have and more ideas? if not i may start a new statium

Archived