Cyberface/manager ?

Hollywood165561

For xbox but I'm assuming it would be almost identical ......

I wanted to test changing Willie Randolph's cyberface with a custom Jerry Manuel one , than if it worked out edit whatever mangers I could making the game more up to date . I looked at a id list and saw Randolphs face is C498 I believe . Opened up the .xsh edited the .bmp with my new one , re-made the file and put it back in models.big . When I do a mound visit , argue , etc . it's still Randolph . I could see it not being perfect or some graphical glitch but curious as to why there was no change at all , thanks for any help .

On a hunch I tried the mod with the default rosters and it worked , I'm using KG 7.0 for xbox . I thought that the managers , original players wouldn't be touched only the minors and newley created rookies would be so having to edit the i.d. numbers wouldn't be a problem . So now that I know what it is how would I go about editing the xbox roster ? I know on PC you can just edit the roster with MVPEdit , take away 1b gloves and something else (forget) than transfer it to xbox form . I don't know how to go about any of that .

I uploaded the face if anyone wants to see it (bmp preview and .xsh), it was done with a little creative ms paint work so don't expect something amazing , but I think it looks real good in game . It replaces Willie with default rosters , once I figure out how to do it with the newer rosters I'll upload it in the proper section .

Jerry_Manuel_Cyberface.rar

Archived