Stadium Editing Question

Hollywood165561

I've done a few stadiums and just noticed something when I tried to edit a00stadium 2 . I'm trying to edit it to Tradition field . But when I edit anything in the cram file it make all the ivy , trees , guard rails , etc. have a black border . Which is supposed to be the alpha so you can see the background . I didn't touch any of these files at all , just the ads , scoreboard so I don't know why they got messed up , plus there aren't even any visible alpha files with those files like there were in previous stadiums . Going back now I noticed the same thing happened with my Citi Field stadium but it's not as noticeable because it's only the railing . Any help appreciated for use in my future work .

I've done a few stadiums and just noticed something when I tried to edit a00stadium 2 . I'm trying to edit it to Tradition field . But when I edit anything in the cram file it make all the ivy , trees , guard rails , etc. have a black border . Which is supposed to be the alpha so you can see the background . I didn't touch any of these files at all , just the ads , scoreboard so I don't know why they got messed up , plus there aren't even any visible alpha files with those files like there were in previous stadiums . Going back now I noticed the same thing happened with my Citi Field stadium but it's not as noticeable because it's only the railing . Any help appreciated for use in my future work .

Are you using gfxpak and Pirate's tutorial? If you just deal with fshed you can have some difficulty (I always did when using paul's work), but sometimes the programs will create blank alphas that aren't properly transparent where they should be. It's usually a pretty easy fix in photoshop, but you will need to fix it with a graphical program.

First I forgot to mention this is for xbox but I assume a lot of the files are the same just different sizes and more files for PC .

I forget which tut I worked off but all I'm doing is ftp'ng the original stadiums to my PC . Using biggui to open the stadium and take out the field files and cram . Use xsh tool to unpack them edit scoreboard , ads , walls , etc. using paint and irfanview , all from scratch then put it all back together . I'm curious as to why the default a002 stadium (spring training 2) doesn't seem to have any alpha files present in the folder for the ivy , trees . And why they get messed up (you can see the black border around everything) if I touch anything in that folder even changing one ad , which is pretty basic , I never even messed with those files and I tried again with the original file to make sure . I thought maybe they were hidden but no . Any ideas ? Thanks for the response .

Archived