Need To Find A Mod

I did have the stats only version of the .dat importer as an attachment somewhere in one of my threads here on mvpmods. But I think it got lost with the latest site upgrade.

I did put it up and several other programs that I hadn't previously released in the downloads section of mvpmods or eamods, in this download at eamods:

http://www.eamods.com/index.php/Start-down...rted-tools.html

You're kidding, right?

Actually this time it was a legit question. The unsorted sections at eamods have been there quite a while. Time for Spring cleaning!!

Actually this time it was a legit question. The unsorted sections at eamods have been there quite a while. Time for Spring cleaning!!

My apologies then. With this guy, well you know. Sometimes it is hard to find things in the unsorted sections there.

Thank you for clearing this up for me.

It's not in the unsorted sections. It's in the MVP Baseball -> MVP Tools and Utilities category.

The name of the download is tywiggins assorted tools.

Just wanted to say nice sig...Is BJ Novak a phillies fan in real life though? Kus I mean he does have the name Ryan Howard on the Office.

Archived