A Few Random Questions

rroy0824

so i just have a few questions, i may add some later:

1) game 7 of the world series, if u could pick 1 player to pitch, who would it be?

2) bottom of the 9th of game 7 of the world series, base's loaded 2 outs, your down 1, if u could pick, who would u want to come up and bat?

3) bottom of the 9th of game 7 of the world series, base's loaded 2 outs, scores 1-0, do u think it is harder on the player for the pitcher to get the out, or the batter to get a hit?

4) which team do u think will win the world series this year?

just wanted to see what people think

1) game 7 of the world series, if u could pick 1 player to pitch, who would it be?

2) bottom of the 9th of game 7 of the world series, base's loaded 2 outs, your down 1, if u could pick, who would u want to come up and bat?

3) bottom of the 9th of game 7 of the world series, base's loaded 2 outs, scores 1-0, do u think it is harder on the player for the pitcher to get the out, or the batter to get a hit?

Ok I'll play..

1) Roy Halladay

2) Manny Ramirez or Joe Mauer

3) hitter.

4) Boston Red Sox

1) Johan Santana

2) Albert Pujols

3) Batter

4) Yankees

1. Greg Maddux

2. Hank Aaron

3. Pitcher (hitter is underdog to get on base so if he does then the pitcher failed, where as if the hitter gets out it's what was favored statistically to happen)

4. Braves (No bias lol)

Assuming it's 2009...

1. Johan Santana

2. Not Carlos Beltran (we all remember how that ended), so either Albert Pujols or David Wright

3. Pitcher to get the out. If the pitcher runs it to a full count, 1 inch off on their next pitch and the game's tied up. Maybe the ump blows the call, maybe he locates his pitch poorly. A lot goes into it. That's my opinion though.

4. I'd love to say the Mets, but then I'd be dreaming. I like the Dodgers. Without Manny, arguably the most dynamic offensive force in the game (and biggest disappointment right now...), they've proved they can still win behind good pitching, a balanced offense, and stingy defense.

1. Roy Halladay

2. Joe Mauer

3. batter

4. Twins

Active Player: Roy Halladay

Retired Player: Whitey Ford

Derek Jeter

Hard to say for sure. It would have to depend on who is the pitcher and who is the hitter at that time and the experience each one has.

I have no idea. I always hope for the same team to win in every year, but right now it is too early to guess. Too many things can happen between now and October.

With or without roids?

hey u can put an * on it if u want, but he was still one of the best ever

and i never said anything about roids, u could pick barry bonds for all i care

Archived