Total Classics Phase 10 Teams List

Yankee4Life

File Name: Total Classics Phase 10 Teams List

File Submitter: Yankee4Life

File Submitted: 2 Jun 2009

File Updated: 7 Jun 2009

File Category: Total Conversion Mods

Version: 2.0

This is a text file that lists the teams in Total Classics Phase 10 and where they are located in the mod. This was uploaded previously but somehow was deleted, so I am just uploading it again.

Total Classics Phase 10 can be downloaded right here.

This file will be updated as needed in the future.

Click here to download this file

• 3 weeks later...

does it work the same way for mvp as 2k9

Does what work the same way? This is simply a text file that lists the teams included in TC10.

how do i put total calssics 10 in mvp

Included with Total Classics 10 are detailed instructions (with pictures!) that explain step by step how to install the mod.

Does what work the same way? This is simply a text file that lists the teams included in TC10.

Whoa, "text file"? Stop talking down to me from your ivory tower, elitist, tell it to me in a way I can understand.

Dammit all, you have just ruined this thread with this stupid question. THE ACTUAL FILE IN THIS CASE IS A TEXT FILE. What is it with you? How do some of you people actually get around in life?

i was talking to jim earlier aabout the actual file not the TEXT FILE

One more time, the actual file in this case is a text file. All this really is is a listing of the teams in Total Classics. Just download it, unzip it, and read the file. You can read it with notepad or in Microsoft Word, anything.

Take care.

Archived