Total Classics Phase 10 Released

Jim825

The latest installment in the Total Classics franchise (Phase 10) has been released. Phase 10 includes the following changes:

- 1933 Giants replace the 1977 Yankees

- Updated catcher's gear on 1960's teams

- Updated uniforms for 1969 Cubs, 1969 Twins, 1987 Cardinals, 1987 Twins and 1998 Yankees

- New jukebox song ("There Used to Be a Ballpark")

- New Splash screen

- New CTS screen

- Over 150 new and updated faces

- Over 50 updated portraits

- Roster tweaks

- Updated stadiums (1956 Milwaukee County Stadium, Astrodome, Candlestick Park,

Crosley Field, Forbes Field, Olympic Stadium, Classic Yankee Stadium)

Thanks to all the modders who provided input for this latest release and especially to AlexTony, who continues to be the driving force behind us releasing new versions of Total Classics.

You can get Total Classics Phase 10 here: http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?autocom=d...p;showfile=2546

speak of the devil! I litterly just installed a fresh MVP05 so I could replace my '51 with the Phase 9 and here you are releasing 10! I can't wait to play it! MVP Legends & MVP Heros Still intact?

I love it Jim. I haven't even downloaded it yet, but I love it. Thank you very much!

However....

- 1933 Giants replace the 1977 Yankees

Say what? Did I read this right? A YANKEE team has been removed? I read it wrong. I know I did. These eyes of mine are playing tricks on me. I think it really said that the 1933 Giants replace the 1978 Red Sox, since those goofs are already in TC '78.

speak of the devil! I litterly just installed a fresh MVP05 so I could replace my '51 with the Phase 9 and here you are releasing 10! I can't wait to play it! MVP Legends & MVP Heros Still intact?

Why the hell would you want to get rid of TC51?

Wait, don't tell me. Doesn't matter.

I'm only 23 and I first fell in love with the PAST of the game. I'll always be more of a baseball historian than I am a fan of todays ball. I dont know why really just always have loved the past. I own lots books on the golden and silver age of the game.

Why the hell would you want to get rid of TC51?

Wait, don't tell me. Doesn't matter.

Oh My PC (as some already know) isnt the best of gaming machines. I actually have to fool my video card into running the game properly. So I also don't have much space for different installs of the game. I usally keep one MVP08 and one TC installed at all times.

I'm only 23 and I first fell in love with the PAST of the game. I'll always be more of a baseball historian than I am a fan of todays ball. I dont know why really just always have loved the past. I own lots books on the golden and silver age of the game.

But the 1951 season is a huge part of baseball's past.

But the 1951 season is a huge part of baseball's past.

Very much so. Some of my favorite moments happened in '51. Obviously the great story of the shot heard around the world! Not so favorite in december joltin joe retired. Don't get me wrong I loved it but I could have one season or have a all encompassing mod :).

Thank You Trues! Always gets things fixed super quick. Much appreciated! I expect to see everyones great moments in this mod after we all get a chance to check it out proper.

Say what? Did I read this right? A YANKEE team has been removed? I read it wrong. I know I did. These eyes of mine are playing tricks on me. I think it really said that the 1933 Giants replace the 1978 Red Sox, since those goofs are already in TC '78.

I know, I know, but I hoped that Yankee fans would be satisfied with having "ONLY" 10 Yankee teams to choose from.... The '78 Yankees are still there, and we did something similar in a previous release, when we replaced the '78 Dodgers with another team, since the '77 Dodgers were also in Total Classics.

Very much so. Some of my favorite moments happened in '51. Obviously the great story of the shot heard around the world! Not so favorite in december joltin joe retired. Don't get me wrong I loved it but I could have one season or have a all encompassing mod :).

I can promise you that you will love the TC experience

I know, I know, but I hoped that Yankee fans would be satisfied with having "ONLY" 10 Yankee teams to choose from.... The '78 Yankees are still there, and we did something similar in a previous release, when we replaced the '78 Dodgers with another team, since the '77 Dodgers were also in Total Classics.

I'm sorry Jim, I just need a moment alone right now. :shok:

We didn't do anything to the Legends and Heroes. They are still the default EA versions.

When i get to the intaller, and chose the folder i want to install it, i get a message saying data/database/manager.dat not found.

But when i go to that location, the manager.dat file is there.

damn i love this mod. my 97 m's just destroyed the 06 tigers (sorry AT). i did notice though that when andrew miller came into the game, they announced him as randy johnson.

Archived