Roster Creation Problem

andy82

Got a couple of errors that are pretty much screwing up the Dynasty/Owner modes of the game with the roster I'm creating (1998 Mod Roster)

Error 1 is that the NL All Star Team being included in divisional standings, the same is with the AL All Star Team

Error 2 involves the league leaders in batting, all of the players are listed in the wrong teams, despite the fact that when clicking on the player info and accessing their team, it shows them being a member of their proper team.

Error 3 is on the calender screen, where the wrong teams are listed to team logos (eg. SF Giants being the fixture, but with the LA Dodgers inserted, this doesn't happen outside of Dynasty). Also, worryingly, a couple of minor league teams have made their way into the MLB, replacing three MLB teams that are selectable at the team select but having no team ratings.

I've posted these errors in the development thread in the classic section with screenshots included so please refer to them if my explanation here doesn't add up.

Thanks in advance, I hope I can sort this out because then I can crack on with a re-rate.

Archived