2009 Stanley Cup

rroy0824

Who Will Win  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Red Wings or Penguins

• Detroit Red Wings
    • Pittsburgh Penguins

Rroy,

Were probably in the minority here, actually caring about the game period. I live in the D as well...My friend was talking about going down to hockeytown cafe to watch the game...I told him I hoped he had reservations a month ago. That place will be rocking tomorrow night

BTW- I have this sports package on my tv service where you get all the FSN stations, and I came across the Pittsburgh one today and they were doing a special on the Pens, and the two guest on there guaranteed a Penguins victory...I don't think so!

Don't get me wrong, I love watching the Wings in the playoffs, but thats as far as it goes...I am completely baseball. But I will go to Wing games on occasion...I just hope they stick it to Crosby tomorrow...I cannot stand that immature kid.

Don't get me wrong, I love watching the Wings in the playoffs, but thats as far as it goes...I am completely baseball. But I will go to Wing games on occasion...I just hope they stick it to Crosby tomorrow...I cannot stand that immature kid.

me and u will get along just fine

Archived