Aero Glass Effect For Xp

45GetLive

Yeah thanks, the only problem is that I am very concerned about viruses. Any tips on how to find out if it contains one or not?

Thanks again.

a virus scaner

Yeah thanks, the only problem is that I am very concerned about viruses. Any tips on how to find out if it contains one or not?

Thanks again.

You do have an Antivirus program right? Just scan the download. Read the forums of other people who have used the program. I guarantee if a program has a virus, they will let you know.

stardock probably has you covered. They are pretty legit. www.stardock.com

Can be a memory hog, but no viruses.

Yeah, stardock is good, but you're right: memory hog.

As for antivirus programs, there are nice free ones out there. Do a search in Google and check them out. But if you are interested in purchasing one, try to avoid Norton AV. It bogs down your system.

Good luck.

For antivirus, I took Krawhitham's recommendation from a while back; NOD ESET32 Antivirus. It has been the best one I have ever used, by far. It is very light on memory, which is great for ol' faithful here, my single processor 2003 computer.

Yeah thanks again everyone.

Currently I have macafee but I heard that once a virus is on your computer, there's no stopping it.

What I meant to say earlier was that I am getting tired of XP's displays. Seeing friends with Vista makes me want my computer to look like that. When Windows 7 comes out, I will definitely jump on it but I just don't know when it comes out..

For antivirus, I took Krawhitham's recommendation from a while back; NOD ESET32 Antivirus. It has been the best one I have ever used, by far. It is very light on memory, which is great for ol' faithful here, my single processor 2003 computer.

Been using NOD 32 for a couple of years now. Very good product.

Yeah thanks again everyone.

Currently I have macafee but I heard that once a virus is on your computer, there's no stopping it.

What I meant to say earlier was that I am getting tired of XP's displays. Seeing friends with Vista makes me want my computer to look like that. When Windows 7 comes out, I will definitely jump on it but I just don't know when it comes out..

Wow, you would buy Windows 7 just because of the graphical interface? That sounds like a mistake.... unless, you don't use your computer for much more than internet I suppose.

Nooo, I am going to buy Windows 7 because of its abilities. I have heard that it is more faster and performs better. I just want an updated display for XP at the moment to keep me happy.

Archived