MVPMods Xbox Overlay for MVP Baseball 2005

kado456

File Name: MVPMods Xbox Overlay for MVP Baseball 2005

File Submitter: kado456

File Submitted: 14 Jun 2009

File Category: Xbox Files

Version: 1

This mod will replace the general overlay with a MVPMods logo and replaces the default baserunner PIP with a

miniature field replica and the blue and brown dots as your baserunner indicators.

It also eliminates the small pictures of the bat, the glove, and the ball as attribute indicators for players, and the "Y",

"B", and "X" button display for your baserunners.

This mod has been tested with the included datafile, which guarentees the best results. If you choose to use your own

datafile with this mod you may have to edit the pitch meter location via the "ingame.big" file.

Simply copy the files contained in the three seperate folders to similar named game folder on your Xbox Hard Drive.

As always, you should back your original files prior to modding.

Design Credit: Datafile code and Overlay pics from Trues, Guido, and Compmaniac were used in the creation of this mod.

Click here to download this file

Hi Mr. Kado

I've been a fan of your work, just amazing, and FOR ME this overlay is the crown of all of it. I've tried to mess with overlays before, success in the pc version of the game, but for xbox, man, "transparency hell", never got the hang of it with producing the right images format in photoshop so the game never recognized my adjustments. I read in another topic of yours that you were going to "drop jewels" about how you went to do your modding..care to share a tuto about how you did this overlay?

In some of my posts I mentioned that any help received especifically to produce a "San Diego Channel 4" overlay will be paypalable, but then I read your positiong about the whole spungo (my respects to the guy) thing and I dont know if it still could apply to you the paypal thing. But lets just say that (as I mentioned in another post of mine): I will buy you a beer at the paypal pub.

Thanks man, your work is highly appreciated, at least by me.

Hi Mr. Kado

I've been a fan of your work, just amazing, and FOR ME this overlay is the crown of all of it. I've tried to mess with overlays before, success in the pc version of the game, but for xbox, man, "transparency hell", never got the hang of it with producing the right images format in photoshop so the game never recognized my adjustments. I read in another topic of yours that you were going to "drop jewels" about how you went to do your modding..care to share a tuto about how you did this overlay?

In some of my posts I mentioned that any help received especifically to produce a "San Diego Channel 4" overlay will be paypalable, but then I read your positiong about the whole spungo (my respects to the guy) thing and I dont know if it still could apply to you the paypal thing. But lets just say that (as I mentioned in another post of mine): I will buy you a beer at the paypal pub.

Thanks man, your work is highly appreciated, at least by me.

First, thanks for the post. I'm glad to see people enjoying the mods, that's why I do them. The 'Behind the Mod(s)" post you talked about I'll be updating later tonight, definitely will talk about the overlay.

Second, keep the beer just give the community a new Mod :D

The only thing that I kinda got the hang of is the portrait thing, I was doing them for the 2009 season, but then philthepats came this amazing set and then I think kraw with the conversion and I was kind of ashamed with the comparison, same happen with a schedule mine was crashing while testing and someone else beat me to it. Right now Im looking into being able to change the in-game schedule year to start in 2009 so I can populate to the current player stats, Kraw has a mystic circle around it but Im still trying.

Thanks again and I will be looking forward to the other post

Archived