Thespungo's Glove Mod

mike360

OK, I gotta say this again. MVP 05 is so much better than MLB 2K9, I can't even believe it. Every aspect of MVP '05 obliterates 2K9 except graphics, and even the graphics aren't bad. I can't believe 2K would leave out dirt getting on the uniforms.

Anyway, I found and installed thespungo's glove mod. It was for the Standard '05 roster update and I'm lovin' it. I think KG is the guy who modified the rosters to make them current. Thanks a ton, man. You did a great job.

By the way, I'm not using any mods except what I mentioned above. I just installed MVP '05, then installed the latest official patch for it to get rid of the jerkiness in the fielding cam, and then KG's modified rosters.

OK, I gotta say this again. MVP 05 is so much better than MLB 2K9, I can't even believe it. Every aspect of MVP '05 obliterates 2K9 except graphics, and even the graphics aren't bad. I can't believe 2K would leave out dirt getting on the uniforms.

Anyway, I found and installed thespungo's glove mod. It was for the Standard '05 roster update and I'm lovin' it. I think KG is the guy who modified the rosters to make them current. Thanks a ton, man. You did a great job.

By the way, I'm not using any mods except what I mentioned above. I just installed MVP '05, then installed the latest official patch for it to get rid of the jerkiness in the fielding cam, and then KG's modified rosters.

It's the first baseball game I played, so I can't really say which one is the best. BUT, MVP is soooooooooooo good and addictive.

I'm thinking about doing the same thing you did, mike360, but, how about the stadiums? They won't be updated and as accurate as in 08 MOD.

But, I think it'll be smoother to play.... right?

Archived