Krawhitham's Cleveland Indians Photos

krawhitham

I slapped this together real fast so if I screwed anything up, please speak up.

version 1.1

Krawhitham's Cleveland Indians Photos Update for MVP Baseball 2004

This patch updates the Cleveland Indians team Portrait Photos

Alex Escobar photo ID # 1346

Ben Broussard photo ID # 1570

Billy Traber photo ID # 2461

C. C. Sabathia photo ID # 1252

Casey Blake photo ID # 1181

Chad Durbin photo ID # 1342

Cliff Lee photo ID # 1804

Coco Crisp photo ID # 1616

David Riske photo ID # 751

Jack Cressend photo ID # 1032

Jake Westbrook photo ID # 1160

Jason Bere photo ID # 75

Jason Davis photo ID # 2099

Jason Stanford photo ID # 2009

Jeff D'Amico photo ID # 200

Jhonny Peralta photo ID # 2395

Jody Gerut photo ID # 1362

John McDonald photo ID # 1093

Jose Jimenez photo ID # 423

Josh Bard photo ID # 1291

Kazuhito Tadano *photo ID # 6500

Lou Merloni *photo ID # 1101

Luther Hackman photo ID # 1367

Matt Lawton photo ID # 477

Omar Vizquel photo ID # 917

Rafael Betancourt photo ID # 2190

Rick White photo ID # 946

Ronnie Belliard photo ID # 65

Scott Stewart photo ID # 1262

Tim Laker photo ID # 1397

Travis Hafner photo ID # 1368

Victor Martinez photo ID # 1832

* add the ID # using MVPedit

Extract zip in the MVP 2004 directory, run installme.bat and when the ollowing screen clears, the portraits will be updated. All changed files are backed up and no installation files are left.

I had stopped doing any mods until the lefty issue was fixed, now I will get back to my GABP mod (I'm working on changing some of the LF outer wall into a scoreboard)

Extract zip in the MVP 2004 directory, run installme.bat and when the following screen clears, the portraits will be updated. All changed files are backed up and no installation files are left.

Ok, I want to thank you for making your photos so easy to install why cant all the photo modders make it this easy? Is it really that hard to do them this way? I only install team photo updates for teams other than the Cubs if they are done with easy installs like this. Not enough can be said for how many headaches it saves when you dont have to go through all that EAgrap/MVP edit crap just to install photos, its one of the most complicated processes Ive ever experienced in my computer gaming playing life.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

thank you thank you thank you

You should be thankful enough that these people are saving you the time of modding the portraits...remember they aren't making anything from all of this, they are doing it out of the kindness of their heart. :!:

sometimes i have a hard time installing mods to but when i do figure it out i'm happy to play the game with the mod. i just look at it like this: i don't know how to mod (yet) and these guys do. not only that they all do a damn good job. if i do get stuck installing a mod i just ask for help. people on these boards are very helpful...as long as its not a dumb question. :D

There are more than enough modders creating photo packs that install easily, it just seems like everyone would do it that way. If you have the time and energy to go about installing them the long way you can pretty much make them yourself. If you want people to use your mods why not make it more convenient for them. Im certainly not saying that I dont appriciate their work, I certainly do, it just seems like photos are a real pain to install when you have to do it the long way (nevermind equipment and jerseys, though I have successfully installed 1 set of jersies). Stadiums have always been pretty easy to install and take alot longer to mod than a photo update.

Vinestal*- maybe youre just not good enough with computers? so instead of crying long way and short way, just admit your not that good with computers and anyone would be willing to help you.

but for you to come on the boards like your some bigshot talking about how everyone should do it, that's not right.

you simply are too lazy(Which i dont respect) or too computer illiterate(which i do respect) to do anything unless theres a big button on your screen that says "CLICK HERE"

im threw with this thread.

Archived