Players Name At The Back Of The Uniforms

Toleton

Hi fellows: I discovered this casually, one of Detroit visitor unis have problem with players name at the back, it means letters are mixed up so the name is totally nosense. Does anybody knows what is the cause and how to fix it??, any hint will be welcomed, and best regards to all

Did you see this with "out of the box" MVP2005 or are you seeing this after installing a mod?

Well Jim, is the models.big I have used since long time ago and I update from time to time, last time I fully updated uniforms was about a year ago after all star game 08 when I installed Spungo´s unis, I did not installed Spungo´s 09 but only the free version with a couple of unis, and this from Detroit is from 08 version. Lately I have updated a couple of cyberfaces, portraits, audio for players and that is all.

OK, Jim825, folks, I found it, it was the f006d.fsh which includes the letters which was mix up in order, F for G and G for F etc., so I fix it and run OK. I wonder if there will be more cases of unis like this unnoticed, but only playing with several teams and unis can detect it. Thanks anyway and best regards for all.

OK, Jim825, folks, I found it, it was the f006d.fsh which includes the letters which was mix up in order, F for G and G for F etc., so I fix it and run OK. I wonder if there will be more cases of unis like this unnoticed, but only playing with several teams and unis can detect it. Thanks anyway and best regards for all.

Could you please tell what you did to fix this?

I have a similar problem with the Red Sox Alternate road jersey (Blue jersey with red letters). The name and numbers don't appear on the back. It's empty, nothing is in there.

Thanks!

Archived