New MVP 2005 info coming soon

Trues

despite of that being for the yankees(them winning) i have to say i am really impressed with what they did. i thought they had RJ on arizon...but it wasa cool how they transfered him and stuff. very nice

Jeez, three years, and they still can't fix the goddam leftfield wall at Yankee Stadium. IS IT REALLY THAT HARD FOR YOU LAZY EA MORONS TO PUT SOME STUPID WINDOWS IN THE LEFTFIELD WALL?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God, how lazy are they?

Jeez, three years, and they still can't fix the goddam leftfield wall at Yankee Stadium. IS IT REALLY THAT HARD FOR YOU LAZY EA MORONS TO PUT SOME STUPID WINDOWS IN THE LEFTFIELD WALL?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God, how lazy are they?

calm down...just make some1 to make a mod

ok. o yea i dont know if any1 noticed but the field in mvp 2005 doesnt look perfect. When i say that i mean it looka like it was run on, dived on, pounced on. It looka realistic. And they also had player shadow...dont remember if they had that ion 2004

o yea and the faces are incredible.....GO HITTERS EYE THING! THERE DOING GREAT.

why did they have to pick ortiz to stirk out....if your a yankee fan hes the only person u should give respect to. Make him K johny damon or just some1 else

o yea and the faces are incredible.....GO HITTERS EYE THING! THERE DOING GREAT.

why did they have to pick ortiz to stirk out....if your a yankee fan hes the only person u should give respect to. Make him K johny damon or just some1 else

It's because Ortiz doesn't hit that great vs LHP as he does off of RHPs

despite of that being for the yankees(them winning) i have to say i am really impressed with what they did. i thought they had RJ on arizon...but it wasa cool how they transfered him and stuff. very nice

They did the same thing last year with A-Rod

another thing to add...in the video i dont know if u noticced but in 2004 the crowd really didnt move unless putting there hands up in the air or stading up. Look closely in the video. the crowd moves like an actuall crowd. its nice

why the heck is the fraps website on there if its a video from ign..

That was a GIF image, not a video.

People on that site downloaded the video, and with whatever programs, made a small animated GIF file out of it.

(YES, it is possible)

Here's that Fraps file(Uploaded onto ImageShack, apparently):

http://img86.exs.cx/img86/3963/animation10ax.gif

animation10ax.gif

Archived