Anyone Playing Nba 2K10?

MilkmanAnt

I love it for 360.. if online for PC is semi lagless then I'll be looking for a league soon. Can you still use a 360 controller for you PC in this game?

Yea that's what I have. Also there is a couple of mods for the XBOX360 buttons.

Yeah I just got it Sunday for the PC, looks just as good and plays better than 2k9. The developers reaaly do a great job with this game. Its hard to believe that its a 2k game. I just just wish they can and will get MLB 2k10 to play and look just as good with all of the details like NBA 2k10.

God I suck at this game. Dwight Howard keeps alley ooping on command. I blame it on the sorry Clipper D. This thing plays so much better than mlb 2k.

lol...I should be 9-1 online but I'm 8-3 due to my internet cutting off and an arbitration glitch. No love for the Lakers rolie?

lol...I should be 9-1 online but I'm 8-3 due to my internet cutting off and an arbitration glitch. No love for the Lakers rolie?

I grew up rooting for them but no love anymore, Just so many damn poser fans. I'm a clipper fan now. Blake Griffin ftw! I called my brother a front runner LA laker fan because couldn't tell me what team Blake Griffin plays on. LOL

Yeah I just dont understand how a basketball game that full of detail and signature shots and moves can have awesome graphics, excellent game play, no major glitches that would keep ypu from wanting to play it. It just goes to show that there is no excuse for the MLB 2k series not to produce a good playing baseball game. The developers of the NBA series should help the developers of the MLB 2k series because its completely broken. When you play NBA 2k10 it really mimics the NBA to almost perfection, when you play it really feels, looks, and moves like NBA basketball. When you play MLB 2k9 that same atmosphere is completely lost. It doesnt even feel like baseball. It plays like some basic form of baseball. All of the details and animations are not there.

MLB has a long way to go. I just dont think they will get at all right in MLB 2k10, there are so many glitches in 2k9 and horrible gameplay its just awful. From lighting issues to poor gameplay, just stupid things that seeem like they were purposely overlooked......no dirt or grass stains on uniforms, the ball when its hit goes always in a straight line. The unrealistic bat sounds, generic and horrible looking baseball equipment. How is that NBA 2k10 can get authentic and more than one brand of sneakers.

MLB 2k10 is going to need alot of help....

PC version is nice this year. Few issues here and there, but nothing that is a game killer for me. For the online guys, the PC version has all the online functions of the console versions this year. Finally showing PC users some love.

NBA 2K Dev team needs to have a pow-wow with the MLB 2K Dev team and put them guys on the right path. So much is done right in this game as far as presentation, animation, etc... Association Mode is deep.

My Player mode has potential.

The Post Game is very deep, once you learn all the moves. Iso-Motion takes some getting used to as well. Will frustrate many people, especially those new to a 2K basketball game. Not going to really get into the game until I finish up my MLB 2K franchise.

The modding community is already cranking out some awesome mods. By the way... Rolie, is that you that's working on the Staples Center?

StormsWarning my id on 2k10 for pc, and rolie that Staples Center is off The Chain! :clapping:

thanks my id is rolie on west coast

I played 1 online game and it was close until the end and he disconnected and game froze.

thanks my id is rolie on west coast

I played 1 online game and it was close until the end and he disconnected and game froze.

Somehow I'm ranked 44th and I'm 10-3 online. I saw what everyone was talking about with your Staples Center. Awesome work man!

Can you use mods for online games? I'm not that big into basketball, I was leaning towards ncaa 10 this year for my ps3 too... We'll see.

I never downloaded anything major, just the 360 icons, and it's been working.

Can you use mods for online games? I'm not that big into basketball, I was leaning towards ncaa 10 this year for my ps3 too... We'll see.

yeh u can, i guess everything is dependent on each user, i like to mod heavy, the cpl games i played had court modifications, and cf's and it worked.

Archived