Total Classics *61 V2.0 Available

Jim825

stecropper has released Total Classics *61 v2.0. Updates to the mod include the following:

1. Uniforms reflecting the early '60s

2. Uniform Select Screens improved

3. Oldtime Stadiums aligned with proper teams

4. Stadium Select Screens added

5. All Pitchers now have their correct pitch types

6. Face additions

7. Audio additions

8. New Walkup Ditties

9. Minor adjustments to Player Ratings

10. All Star Teams now represented

11. New installer included

The mod can be found at the following link: http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=3096

Neat, any idea if he included all of the additional stadium mods in the meantime? New Fenway, Yankee Stadium, Shibe (it will have the '70s ads, but not too far off), Candlestick, County Stadium, etc.

Sean O,

Certainly hope we got them all in. Jim doubled checked it all and did have to add a couple. But if you get a chance please let us know if we missed any that you think better represent 1961.

And of course, Thanks for all your contributions to this Classic Mod as well as all the others you have contributed so much to.

Take Care,

Don

Neat, any idea if he included all of the additional stadium mods in the meantime? New Fenway, Yankee Stadium, Shibe (it will have the '70s ads, but not too far off), Candlestick, County Stadium, etc.

I actually didn't check a lot of them. I know that I added one of your new versions of Fenway and I updated Forbes Field, Crosley Field and Cleveland Municpal Stadium to the versions in TC56. I can check again to see if there are more appropriate versions for the mod.

UPDATE: I just went through all of the stadiums. Candlestick, County Stadium, LA Memorial Coliseum, etc. are in there. Your newer versions of Yankee Stadium and Shibe Park, however, are not, so I am going to add them, repackage the mod and re-upload it later.

I actually didn't check a lot of them. I know that I added one of your new versions of Fenway and I updated Forbes Field, Crosley Field and Cleveland Municpal Stadium to the versions in TC56. I can check again to see if there are more appropriate versions for the mod.

UPDATE: I just went through all of the stadiums. Candlestick, County Stadium, LA Memorial Coliseum, etc. are in there. Your newer versions of Yankee Stadium and Shibe Park, however, are not, so I am going to add them, repackage the mod and re-upload it later.

Great. The 1956 version of Fenway is the best choice for '61.

An updated version of the mod with versions of Yankee Stadium and Shibe Park more appropriate for the 1961 timeframe is being uploaded now. The mod is now hidden from public view. As soon as the upload completes, the mod will be visible again.

Archived