Portraits Alfa

eddieel7

I need help with the hi-resolution portraits for MVP. Is there any way someone can send me a hi-res ALFA image because the one I have is a low resolution which I found here a long time ago? I don't how to make it.

You mean alpha? The alpha image is dependent on what the base image is, so, for example, a portrait for Derek Jeter would have a different alpha image than one for Mariano Rivera. The alpha is basically a black and white silhouette of the portrait.

The only way 2 different player's alpha images would be the same is if their heads are exactly the same size, exactly the same shape, the hat is in exactly the same position, the hair is exactly the same, the neck and shoulders are exactly the same...you get the point. Basically, only if they look incredibly alike.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I need help with the hi-resolution portraits for MVP. Is there any way someone can send me a hi-res ALFA image because the one I have is a low resolution which I found here a long time ago? I don't how to make it.

If you still need it, here's a link to a portrait tutorial done by krawhitham.

• 1 year later...