I'm getting excited

Pirate

Well I haven't touched MVP since June or so, but I am getting excited for the baseball season. If MVP is moddable i will try a few stadiums like last year, but I will not go out of my way to do as many. I am moving from Ohio in June to Arizona and will be taking my alegiances there as well. Go Diamondbacks. It looks like this is a lifetime move so I probably will e at the BOB for many games after the All-Star break. See you on the forums as the release gets closer.

Pirate where are you moving to in AZ. Going there for some Pads spring training in March and seriously contemplating making a permanent move to the Phoenix area around Aug/Sept time frame. Hopefully catch some games at the BOB before the season is over. Namely Pads in Sept.

I don't know how many of you picked up NBA Live 2005 but that game has some serious hinderances in modding. There is little to no ability to add anything new, Oedit is not compatible and the people who make OEdit will not update it. EA isn't very Modable, Madden, Bond, etc. We have been blessed but EA looks to be going the way of the port.

Hockey in Arizona make no sense I hope they contract all teams south of the Mason Dixon line. If it doesn't snow more than 100 inches a year than you aren't allowed to have hockey... and unless there were developments I don't think any NHL team plays in any city this year.

LETS GO RANGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1994.....the year we demolished, humiliated, and took the league apart peace by peace. "This one will last a life time" - Sam Rosen (Rangers Announcer)

R.I.P 1994

The Year We Won It All......

Archived