Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kerry and Friedman, thanks guys. The thing about the logo, though; I did get the logo from sportslogos.net and I then shrunk it and I tried to make it look as if it was coming out at you but I guess that didn't come across very well. So, it's blurry on purpose. The un-blurred alternative:

hawksig24ab.jpg

Better?

Kerry and Friedman, thanks guys. The thing about the logo, though; I did get the logo from sportslogos.net and I then shrunk it and I tried to make it look as if it was coming out at you but I guess that didn't come across very well. So, it's blurry on purpose. The un-blurred alternative:

hawksig24ab.jpg

Better?

Why don't you mess around with the transperency of the logo? That might work. But the sig is great otherwise.

Why don't you mess around with the transperency of the logo? That might work. But the sig is great otherwise.

Well, I can't make the logo transparent because the two images of Ohio Stadium in the back meet in the middle and there's a seam in the middle plus the portrait on the left ends at about the same points on the left side as it does on the right, meaning that if the logo was transparent, you'd see the end of that image as well as the two in the back.

I just need to find something I can do to the OSU logo to make it blend better with the rest. I'll keep experimenting.

emil...

lover2hd.jpg

-BBHD

Okay, Thanks. Could you change some of it.

I want the "Lover G e e" letters to in the center and with black colors and more goldish highlight. Blood red backround, but you can use the same background as you have now. And the "Lover-Crew" letters to be bigger and in the same type of letters as "Lover G e e".

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Is it possible for someone to make me a signature with Derek Jeter, Alex Rodriguez, and Gary Sheffield. In that order from left to right with any New York Yankees logo. Thanks

Oh, and how do I set up my sig? I've used text for my signature and it doesn't show up on the forums only in my profile? Anyone know whats wrong?

Is it possible for someone to make me a signature with Derek Jeter, Alex Rodriguez, and Gary Sheffield. In that order from left to right with any New York Yankees logo. Thanks

Oh, and how do I set up my sig? I've used text for my signature and it doesn't show up on the forums only in my profile? Anyone know whats wrong?

I'll make a sig for you. When it's done, I'll provide you with the appropriate code to put in your sig.

I'll make a sig for you. When it's done, I'll provide you with the appropriate code to put in your sig.

Thanks, do you anything about this problem with my current sig? Check my profile and you will see something under signature, but when it comes to the forum you can't see my signature. :?:

I know my cutouts need a lot of work. Whenever I show someone my sigs, they all say the same thing... "Great backgrounds, terrible cutouts"

What I normally do is copy and paste the pic to a new photoshop document. I then go to filter-extract, and use that method. I then use an eraser to erase the remaining parts of the pic that I don't want. My brush sies varies. For small areas, I use a small brush, and for large areas, I use a larger brush.

I just paste the new pic and zoom in 2x, then use a 19pt brush and go over most of it, then use a 3-5pt brush for the rest. I also use a touchpad, and I find it easier than a regular mouse. With a mouse my hand always shakes.

-BBHD