Sigs

LetsGoOakland

sorianosig7dz.jpg

^^^A BaseballHeadDan Production^^^

[img=http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/1754/sorianosig7dz.jpg]

-BBHD

P.S. Chewy - e-mail me your sig. Turn2goyanks@AOL.com. Thanks!

I've also got a question. Why do e-mail addresses here - and most other places - appear with spaces or written out like Turn2goyanks at AOL dot com? I never saw that before... just wondering why you don't just make it a link?

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a question for PS users:

What is this and how do I get rid of it?

It's slicing. So if you are making a webpage banner or something that needs to be split up in parts.

To turn it off: View -> Show -> Uncheck slices

Did anyone see that 'bash brothers' flash sig? I wonder how much bandwidth it takes up. It's pretty cool.

I tried to create something similar, but didn't have much luck. Flash isn't really what I'm good at. I'm much better at HTML and Javascript, but I'm still going to play around with it more until my 30-day trial is over.

What do you guys think of this? The only thing I might want to change would be the Bucs logo, but I'm not sure what to do to it.

Looks good! Just add a few things to the background, and it'll be a pretty good sig. Good work!

Thanks for all your encouraging words, guys.

I changed it up a bit here. I think this one is better, especially the part with the logo. The one thing I don't like here is that the parts that say his name and mine are not very visible against the background in white, but I can change that.

I like that better. wtg Just change the font colors to black and you'll be all set. Maybe even a white outer glow... chin
Yeah, I can't really see the white writing.

I would love a sweet Orel Hershiser Dodger .gif Signature... thats all I am saying...

Any particular reason for the .gif? Sigs look much better when they are .bmp. Anyway, I'll start to work on it later. I can't work on it now because I'm in Florida, and I don't have Photoshop on this laptop. I'm scheduled to land in New York 3-ish, so I'll probably start in around 4:30.

Pirate- Glad you like it. It is the first sig ever where I made the stroke animated. Thanks, and again, I am glad you enjoy it.

T4L- Thanks. What I do is zoom in 200x, and then use the eraser to get rid of the background. I change the size of the eraser depending on the size of the background I want to erase.

Yeah, I can't really see the white writing.

The problem is, there is no good color to use that won't get lost in the background. If you'll notice, there are white and black pieces of the background behing the text, meaning that black wouldn't work either.

WIKG - The main thing I would say, first of all, is work on the cutout that you used. That's the first thing you should do to improve it.