Sigs

LetsGoOakland

Thanks for the compliment. Johnson's my favourite player as well. He plays the game the way it should be played. I'll give your request a shot as I share your feelings toward hillenbrand

Perfect. Thanks man.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, a catchy slogan like "what, they're 30 games out and they think were going to mess up the team chemistry, we should be playing for the big club." That's the second time they have complained about being in the minors. They are starting to rub managment and fans the wrong way. Delmon is already well known with the fans and umpires as well.

Sorry, had to vent a little. I hate players with that type of attitude. I found some Broussard pictures that are on the mariners website if anyone could make the Perez and Ben sig. Thanks guys.

so, no sig? :(

Yeah, a catchy slogan like "what, they're 30 games out and they think were going to mess up the team chemistry, we should be playing for the big club." That's the second time they have complained about being in the minors. They are starting to rub managment and fans the wrong way. Delmon is already well known with the fans and umpires as well.

Sorry, had to vent a little. I hate players with that type of attitude. I found some Broussard pictures that are on the mariners website if anyone could make the Perez and Ben sig. Thanks guys.

I got this one. Expect it sometime today.

This has nothing on friedmans but i figured i'd give it a shot if you want to take that pic and do something with it rwbonefish.

drays.jpg

if you brightened that up t would be filthy... nice work bro but i think ill keep the upton one for now since hes in the majors now...