Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I get some C&C on my first couple sig attempts?

Here they are:

Utley.png

Prothro3.png

EDIT: The Prothro one was my first, and was kinda patterned after a Hernandez one i saw (I think KC Did it). So I guess it can count as plagarism...

Thanks in advance!

BTW, I used the GIMP to answer someone's question...

The thing that i don't like about them is they both have the same bg. Other than that, pretty good for ur first few.

I didn't really notice that, just there is a weird like blob thing on the utley one other than that they are great! Dom, I think you should download some brushes or something because you keep doing this like spotlight lighting effect that makes them look unprofessional. Just a tip. Open for requests now if anyone wants an avatar or sig.

I didn't really notice that, just there is a weird like blob thing on the utley one other than that they are great! Dom, I think you should download some brushes or something because you keep doing this like spotlight lighting effect that makes them look unprofessional. Just a tip. Open for requests now if anyone wants an avatar or sig.

Thanks for the C&C Fastflink. I just noticed that blob too...I think it was because i stretched out utley underneath and used i think it was burn to add the color.

Here's the fix:

eeebe49c.png

BTW Fastflink, I remember you telling me you were a UT Fan? If so, here's a little gift from a Bama fan:

FatPhil.png

gimp is so hard to work for me, but how do you take a picture of a player and cut the background out of the picture so its just the player without having to erase?

Unfortunately there is no way to do that, at least not that I know of, I just erase around the edges after making a transparent layer so then I just lasso around the player and it works for me.