Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very Nice guys

I guess if you guys want to do something like Filthy with dots and stuff, just make a 9x9 image or something with a 3x3 square in the middle that's colored black or white. The rest of the 9x9 should probably be transparent. Then you just fill the area with that pattern.

Hey guys, just a reminder for those of you using the userbars...you need to put them into one image, not 4-5 of them. All you have to do is open your userbars in Photoshop and paste them all into one image and save. Friedman's OK but Dom2662, you need to do this.

-dan

hey guys. I have just finished my third creation on GIMP and also have created my first avator on GIMP. I was so pleased with them that i have made them my own avator and signature. Fill free to comment. I see these as my best work. I can't think Bama enough for helping me figure GIMP out. thanks again.

You spelled the first "their" wrong.

Hey guys, just a reminder for those of you using the userbars...you need to put them into one image, not 4-5 of them. All you have to do is open your userbars in Photoshop and paste them all into one image and save. Friedman's OK but Dom2662, you need to do this.

-dan

Ok, i'll do it right away.