Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I really need to break my addiction to using visitor, Ive loved the font since the mini sig bars came out. For the master/apprentice I was thinking of a Midevil look but when I saw your Arod sig font I had the best idea.

Heres the new sig, its exponentially greater with the new font than before.

sig3us1.png

Edit- The gold seems like it may be a bit darker then I thought, im gonna toy around with it to see what looks best.

Ok...so earlier today, I was thinking of an all-time baseball team, and i came down with the following lineup:

C: Bench

1B: Gehrig

2B: Robinson

3B: Schmidt

SS: Ripken Jr.

LF: Aaron

CF: Mays

RF: Clemente

P: Ryan

DH: Ortiz

And then i thought "Hey why not a +10 team for baseball?"

With the idea in hand I made a Bama+10 Logo. Then I got to making the sig. The photo below is proof that it is physically impossible to stick 10 pictures on 1 sig and make it look good. Enjoy, and have a good 'Bama, you are a freaking idiot who just wasted 10 minutes of his life on this' laugh.

10Mess.png

10Mess.png

The +10 is a great idea. You're definitely right about sticking so many pictures in such a small area.

Therefore, I have a request, preferrably for Friedman. A Chipper Jones +10 sig! :lol: Taking the one you already made for me and removing the text and adding the "Chipper +10" would be terrific.

I know I might sound kind of stupid, but what does the +10 represent?

I'm guessing you didn't watch the world cup?

During the World Cup, the Adidas TV Spots and billboards for Adidas in other countries (there were some really huge ones in Thailand) all had a player's name with the +10 logo. The player was usually a superstar (Beckham, Ballack) so the +10 signified the team was that one player, plus 10 other lessers or whatever...

But i'm not calling these players lessers than me. In the US, the commercials usually featured a kid (11 years old maybe) name Josè and his fat friend. Josè and his fat friend played a game of soccer where the +10 were famous soccer players, including Kahn, Beckahm, Zidane, Cisse, Beckenbauer etc... The commercial ended with Josè having to go in, but an overlay on screen said Jose +10, again emphasizing the individual , +10 more.

Well, I just got me Photoshop CS2...what's the difference between PS CS2 and PS 7?

Also, I am open for requests.

A few hundred bucks :lmao:

Version CS2 has got the following that 7 doesn't:

Highly modified "Slice Tool"

Shadow/Highlight Command

Match Colour command

"Lens blur" filter

Real-Time Histogram

Detection and refusal to print scanned images of various banknotes

Macrovision copy protection based on Safecast DRM technology

Camera RAW 3.x

"Smart Objects"

Image Warp

Spot healing brush

Red-Eye tool

Lens Correction filter

Smart Sharpen

Vanishing Point

Better memory management on 64-bit PowerPC G5 Macintosh machines running Mac OS X 10.4

High dynamic range imaging (HDRI) support

Scripting support for JavaScript and other languages

More smudging options, such as "Scattering"