Sigs

LetsGoOakland

I'm guessing you didn't watch the world cup?

During the World Cup, the Adidas TV Spots and billboards for Adidas in other countries (there were some really huge ones in Thailand) all had a player's name with the +10 logo. The player was usually a superstar (Beckham, Ballack) so the +10 signified the team was that one player, plus 10 other lessers or whatever...

But i'm not calling these players lessers than me. In the US, the commercials usually featured a kid (11 years old maybe) name Josè and his fat friend. Josè and his fat friend played a game of soccer where the +10 were famous soccer players, including Kahn, Beckahm, Zidane, Cisse, Beckenbauer etc... The commercial ended with Josè having to go in, but an overlay on screen said Jose +10, again emphasizing the individual , +10 more.

I saw the commericals and Most of the WC but just didn't get what the +10 meant. I saw like 100 billboards with em.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fastflink, on the verlander sig you just made for some guy with a weird name, theres something crazy on verlander's chin... cant figure out what it is but you might wanna remove that... also... i updated mine a little...

cubssig2copyxo5.jpg