Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dom:

Ratings mean nothing if you can't tell him how to improve it...

Flink:

The only real thing is the dimensions, is seems a bit short and the other thing is the font for "the switch hitting slugger" the I is faded by the other letters meaning the font wasnt meant to be used at that size so Id try another font like "Accidental Presidency" at dafont, I think it would look a bit nicer with those changes.

Nate:

Looks nice, I like it alot!

The only thing to do is to try out how blue would look instead of white with Ryan Zimmermans name. Blue outline red text or Red outline blue text. If those dont look good, dont use them but the one thing you need do to that is add a border.

If at first you don't succeed, you are not Kccitystar.

:lmao:

So I was going to make a sig with that as a tagline...and it was turning out pretty good, then Scriptina fucked up on me (like it always does) and i pretty much just said '**** it' and pissed on the rest of the sig.

So here's the sig, which isn't/wasn't even close to done, my main question is, how come Scriptina hates me? Notice the big spaces between the T's and the rest of the letters.

kccitystarew5.png

No clue why but an easy fix is to type up until it spaces, then open a new text box and continue the rest of the text then just move the 2nd text box so it looks like they are as close as they should be.

No clue why but an easy fix is to type up until it spaces, then open a new text box and continue the rest of the text then just move the 2nd text box so it looks like they are as close as they should be.

I'm guessing you didn't have the same problems though did you?

No, I use PS7 not gimp so im not sure if its a problem with GIMP and the font or if the font is corrupted (im sure the archive would be corrupted not just the font though). It may just be a conflict with the particular letters you were trying in succession(sp) or what not. Which Scriptana did you use? In the scriptana I got from dafont im pretty sure there were 3 font files for it.

BigJay:

Its pretty nice, im not going to comment on it because im 100% sure it will be red sox bias but I like what you did with it and theres nothing I would say should be fixed from my quick glimpse of if it.

*EDIT* after checking, Id say use the full alloted amount of pixels so we get more of the render, background, effects, etc, etc..

Are his brushes public or did he pm them to you? If they are public could you give me a link on where to get them, Id love to whip up some designs with them.