Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fastflink(preferably but any one can make it for me) could you make me a sig/avatar with bj upton, justin upton, david wright, michael cuddyer, and if you could find a pic of Jason Taylor(1st pick in the 2nd round of this years draft for the royals, he is playing for the AZL Royals(single-A)) and have it say Beach Boys.thanks

where can i get KC'S brushes?

If you look at the last page, they haven't been released. It sounds to me like KC made them for himself, and frankly, if I was him, I probably wouldn't give them to everyone else, because then your stuff's not original anymore. Kind of like what happened with that bar in the middle that Guest started using, and then everyone else did it as well. I wouldn't blame KC if he doesn't end up releasing them to the general public.

Looks very good, except Jay Cutler's name is overlapped by the future is now part, other than that its great!!! Also 2 questions, what fon is the future is now part in, and how do you get Scriptina to be so bold?

I meant to do that text-wise. The "Future Is Now" is on top, and the name in scriptina is wrapped around the bar. The font is called "Californian FB," just some random font on my computer that didn't look too bad. I didn't do anything special, it's just a 1px stroke, but I guess the Broncos blue doesn't intrude over the white as much as black would.

I know it's not baseball, but I just whipped this one up, and I really like how it turned out. I was looking through training camp photos, and this one was pretty good.

cutlersigbj5.png

I like how all your pictures glow a little but doesn't overwhelm the face/jersey.

That sig would be perfect if the top of the " The Future is Now " sign can be seperated from the background. To my eyes, it blends a bit and makes it hard to read it, but it is readible.