Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree..where has fastflink been?hasnt posted in a while.

I'm on vacation so i can't really make anything until i get back, but as soon as i do i will. Also does anyone know if they make CD4 for Gimp? Just wondering. So if anyone has any requests just PM me and I'll get to them on sunday when i get back

C4D is just an image file. You can use it with any image manipulation program.

BTW, if anyone's got any good links for the "C4D Brushes" Filthy mentioned (preferably for GIMP) please post them!

Fred, it looks pretty good but I'm not a fan of the picture you used...maybe a better face shot could do it...and the "faster than a speeding bullet" text should be in a different place or maybe something could be done to make it easier to read. but it's still pretty good.

i was looking for a different pic, but they were all of him on the d-rays, it's pretty hard to find one of him in a royals uniform. thanks for the input though. And Tigers, this is a place for everyone's opinions, its not just up to the sig kings to comment. Thanks you for your insight.

hey, tigers, i did the sig you wanted, but you should now its kind of hard to put 3 people on one sig, this was the best I could, do, I know its not as good as some of the other sig makers', but here goes:

tigerssigcopygj6.jpg

right click on the sig and click view image then slect the URL and put that into your signature in your profile options, remember to put after the image. Thanks for the feedback bigjay, I'll take that into consideration next time.

EDIT: I see how this got mixed up. Hey Myztery, I wasn't actually following your request. I was just making a Zito Sig. I'd let you use it if you ask but I was exactly doing it for your request. :)

Hmm, if Myztery comes in here, please tell me why you "took" my sig of Zito without permission. I'm like 100% sure you didn't ask permission for it or made it in the 1st place.

He asked for it to be made, and it was made by BigDom and me. You made one, and I guess he thought that it was for him. Still, he should've made a post thanking you for it.

He asked for it to be made, and it was made by BigDom and me. You made one, and I guess he thought that it was for him. Still, he should've made a post thanking you for it.

Ya I figured it out after looking through the last few pages. It still was weird seeing it appearing while I was looking through the forum. :)