Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok,good.

I was going to make a K-Rod sig like I said,but the I realized the pic was too blurry, half way through making it,so I have to sart over.I have to log off,but will someone give me a random request of a player?You don't have to use it I just want to do random players(not all Tigers)

please read posts first... i said UNDERSTANDABLE grammar. i choose not to capitalize and punctuate by the book, but i do so in a manner that it does not detract from the meaning of my posts. if you look back at tigers' recent posts, you'll find that they have frequently had run ons, lacked spaces, or crazy typos.... im not being critical, but its just hard to understand what he's saying and what he needs clarification on, and if you want help, i cant help you if i dont understand you... does that make sense friedman?

Whatever. I still find it more understandable when the first letter of each sentence is capitalized. You still didn't answer my question of what you meant when you stated that "I always have it out for you."

Ok,good.

I was going to make a K-Rod sig like I said,but the I realized the pic was too blurry, half way through making it,so I have to sart over.I have to log off,but will someone give me a random request of a player?You don't have to use it I just want to do random players(not all Tigers)

How about Greg Maddux?

Friedman, the above quote, "I always have it out for you," was stated due to the repeated pattern of posts made by the aforementioned user towards the quoted that continually possess tones of apparent bitterness and/or anger. Better?

Anyways, I have no hard feelings. I really don't hold grudges... its water under the bridge... please just dont criticize the way I help someone if you're not helping.

hey guys. I was wondering if someone could please make me a Ryan Freel of the Cincinnati Reds banner? I would greatly appreciate it. Feel free to be creative! thanks.

banner_freel.jpg

A few more modifications need to be made (i don't think you want the generic text on there) so any modifications you want , specify them and I will change the banner to what you need.

Ok, I have a new request for Philip Hughes. This time, I am supplying a picture or two. Or three.

This is preferably for Filthy. I loved the Huston Street sig, and I was hoping I could get a Philip Hughes sig something like that.

You can use any of these pics or any you find. But this is the best I could get.

philiphughes1lr2.jpg

philiphughes3sh5.jpg

philiphughes2sz4.jpg

It's a pattern I made. In Photoshop, you need to first make a 3x3 document. Make sure that the background is set to transparent. Zoom in all the way. Then take a 1 pt. pencil, and make a dot in the middle of the square. Then press control+A, and go to Edit-Define Pattern. Name your pattern, and you're done.

I followed these steps, but how do I apply the pattern? Thanks for the help fried.

as long as it is that style, go for it. you make some pretty good sigs anyway, so I'll be looking forward to it.

EDIT: Could you also make an avatar? Please? :hail:

Mind if I take a crack at it?