LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here ya go DUnit, hope you enjoy:

hughesio6.png

http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/9530/hughesio6.png

EDIT: I'll make the avy if you want me to, also just tell me if you want anything changed

Can someone tell me what font that is used for "Philip Hughes" in that sig? I see it everywhere but don't know the name or where to get it..

hughescopyas8.png

If you like it Unit, I'll go ahead and make the ava.

EDIT: If you dislike the grid looking thing on the Yankee logo, I can take that out.

it looks great. the grid thing is pretty cool.

I need help about the pic size.When I use GIMP,the last few(K-Rod and Maddux) i've done,when I paste his body on the sig it only shows the tops of the head and a little part of the arm causing a bad pic.Do you have any tips?(Like recommended sizes for pics)

ahh tiger.. with pics... actually, the bigger ones (higher resolution) are better, because they have more detail. What you need to do, is shrink the image so that it fits in your sig... (although i'm not sure how to do it in gimp... maybe bama can help,) that eliminates the "bad pics"... also, as a tip, graphically, it looks better if not all of the player is there.... full body shots dont work well, and action shots are best... if you look at our sigs, the overwhelming majority feature an action shot of a player that generally shows from head to waist or so...