Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think thats something everyone runs into. To me, all of my sigs look the same, even though I dont make that many. I find i consistently use the same 3-4 brushes, same general layouts, fonts, colors, and what not... its hard to break a rut... and im not real creative to begin with lol...

Yeah, that's exactly the way I am. Art was my worst subject in school. It was the subject that ruined my GPA. But, yeah: I always use the same brushes, layouts, and fonts.

Hi. Who can make a sig with david ortiz and papelbon. and write this on the sig: the best two closer

PaPi - BoMb

?????????????

You only have to ask once, but I'll take it.

*edit - I don't understand what you want me to write on the sig.

Yeah, that's exactly the way I am. Art was my worst subject in school. It was the subject that ruined my GPA. But, yeah: I always use the same brushes, layouts, and fonts.

lol... i know what you mean... senior year, i wanted to take organic chem, but i couldnt because i needed another fine arts class so i could graduate summa sum laude... so i had 2 choices left.... sculpture or photography... so i go with photo, cause at least its computer stuff... we had weighted grades and my gpa was already over 12, so i was going to be screwed in that class even if i did get an a+.... i was so bad it in, she allowed me to do double the assignments for extra credit... then i fixed her computer... then, i made up handouts for her and did all the printing for the whole class... major suckup project... but i got my a+ lol... it helped that she liked me lol

Weird.Anyways what brushes does every use for good backgrounds?

I like using Fractal and Abstract brushes for the background. However, I know a lot of people that love using Grunge brushes, but I never really got into them.

Thanks you guys,how do you brushe them on?Do you just like keep clicking all over the sig or what?

You decide where the brush will look good, and brush that part of the sig. By the way, it is always helpful to fill the background with a solid color, and then use a white brush. That's what I do. And if you don't like the color, you can always change the hue/saturation.

Put URL tags on it DUnit. You know how when you host on imageshack and copy the link to your sig it has URL lnks? Well, just replace the imageshack link with the URL address you want.

This probably didn't make sense, but I tried. Anyone, can you explain it better?