Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice sig! What brushes did you use for the white sparkles?

Thx for the compliment. As for the brushes for the sparkles, it was a set called SPACEIFX that I got off of DeviantArt. I'd upload them here in the message but the file is about 5.5 MB.

Thx for the compliment. As for the brushes for the sparkles, it was a set called SPACEIFX that I got off of DeviantArt. I'd upload them here in the message but the file is about 5.5 MB.

Thanks. I really like your backgrounds.

EDIT: Is it possible you can give me a link to the brushes? I can't find them on DeviantArt.

Wow. You guys are crazy. I just got back from vacation, and I had to read through 25 freaking pages of sigs and stuff. Anyway, I'm back in the game, so if anyone has any requests or anything, I'd be glad to fill them.

Hey Friedman, I tried finding the brushes but couldn't. However I downloaded them a good while ago and DA changed their site up a bit so they may have gotten rid of stuff. However, I think I typed in the term "sparkle" or something like that when I found them the first time. However if I come across the link I'll let you know.

Hey Friedman, I tried finding the brushes but couldn't. However I downloaded them a good while ago and DA changed their site up a bit so they may have gotten rid of stuff. However, I think I typed in the term "sparkle" or something like that when I found them the first time. However if I come across the link I'll let you know.
Who can make a nice red sox sig for me?please

Here's my Ichiro sig,it is colorless,I saved wrong and can't change it.

ichiro2520sigiq7.png

Tiger, that would look awesome with some color.

But i can imagine what it would look like, and i must say, that looks awesome.

Yours just keep getting better.

you can't really read the text, and the cropping needs to be better around thep players

I know, i tried to make it better, but it still is not good. But i have photoshop,

So cropping is hard.

Heres my first sig in a long time, what do you guys think,

PS I know the crop could be better.

untitled1copydr1.jpg

Looks OK, but the cropping needs some work and the text is a little hard to read. If you fix it up a bit you might be giving FF some competition on my new Zito/Harden sig. :lol: