Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol I get mixed up with all these newcomers...like I got medric822 and BigJay mixed up a while ago, then Hokieboy came into that mix and I was like "wow you're doing a lot better!" Turns out that I mixed him up with some other artist...

I'm sort of a rookie at sigs, but bored, so i'll take some requests i guess... kinda... i made the cano one below, so that's a taste of what i can do, but that was like one of the best i've ever done. but give me some time, just because after an hour no response, doesn't mean i'm not on it.

all of your sigs seem to be the same style. and scriptina, well, i guess thats all i need to say about the font, but pretty good

Yeah I purposely did it the same because someone at maddenmods wanted it like this but I've got some more stuff than this, i'll be posting some more sigs tomorrow.

Hey guys. I would like a customized sig for my A's that says "2006 AL West Division Champs." No players, just the A's logo, that text, and my name. Fred, I know you're an Angels fan, but if you're in the mood, go for it buddy. Thanks.

Hey guys. I would like a customized sig for my A's that says "2006 AL West Division Champs." No players, just the A's logo, that text, and my name. Fred, I know you're an Angels fan, but if you're in the mood, go for it buddy. Thanks.

I'll have it for you sometime in the afternoon.

Wow fred13, you've really been improving lately. Your text still needs work, but I like your backgrounds and effects. :wtg:

I'm open for requests today...

-dan

Thanks Dan, that really means alot coming from an experienced artist such as yourself. What do you think needs to be done regarding text?

Well the 'Hustle and "Throw" text, which is the same font that you used for Joey's sig...I guess it's OK but I've seen it a lot lately - both on graphics forums and at places like the mall - it's just starting to grow on me.

My Steelers are doing well right now...let me go downstairs and make a few tutorials on text + some good examples.

-dan