Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They can't tell what a good sig is over there, I was looking around at battles and they pick crappy stuff over sports stuff. THEY HATE SPORTS OVER THERE!
It's not that I'm mad because it's impossible for me to win...i'm just mad at how some people are douches about it "This guy sucks..." "Lesser of two evils" Hell, I saw someone comment to someone else "Never make sigs again"

This is my first sig since the comp so I would like some CC. I already know that there is a huge difference in the quality of pics. I now know that surrealdesignz.com is AMAZING!

Lol, funny. Overlapping over the head of Kenny Rogers is not the best of ideas, he might tar you. Also you can't read the fonts that overlap the players. Also, I recommend a thicker text for the OR. Also, I kinda don't like the background, the people just seem to blend in. Personally, thats infinite times better then anything I could make, cause I never made one, but when I tried it's been terrible. Not bad though, good first attempt at it.

OK, First of all im not trying to stir up anything here, i just want some advice,

I have 4 Great SF Giants sigs but im not sure which one to use,

FF2009,

giantssig4ys1.png

KC,

giantssig3bg0.jpg

giiantssig6uu9.jpg

And I think Fred13,

giantssig5lr2.jpg

Which one should i use.

Agreed again. That one looks great! Plus, i've never seen it before.

Thanks A Lot, I really like that one but it has Armando Benitez, Who I dont like. Plus I got it like 2 Months ago. Thanks to Dom, KG, and Joey for there opinion.

KC's first one.
actually i like kc's 2nd one. the text on it really fits, and the four players are a bit crowded. however, both of them are absoloutely amazing, so i see you've chosen the second one, and i don't blame you.