Sigs

LetsGoOakland

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the font for Nomar Garciappara?
It's called "bosox" - i think i found it on dafont.com, but couldn't be sure. i also found a few really good mlb jersey fonts, but i can't for the life of me remember where i found them. i think i just google searched for jersey fonts or mlb fonts or something, and found them somewhere.

EDIT: i thought you mean the "my heart is in boston" part. the name is called "Certain Tea" - i think that one's from deviantart.com

Hey FastFlick, I love the Ava you made me, but I got another request.... would it be possible for you to make me a sig with the Florida Marlins as the main focus, and have a pic of dontrelle willis in it, and maybe rafael furcal and carlos guillen it in... and could you write "ATH Marlins" in font, also with "BigDom" on another line... I am in a league, and I am the Marlins, and people have sigs for their teams, but not as good as you do em!... heres an example of the mets sig in this league... nick2qp5.jpg

and i know how you make sigs... and you do much better... just let me know if you could do it... thanks

Wow, I'm sorry but that Sig is way to crowded and overlapping for my liking. I know that I have a crowded sig, but wow, you can barely make anything out in this one. And thank you for reminding me about Scott Kazmir in your sig. :wink:

I love the background and the text, I think that the picture isnt too great though...

Pros- Grat Background and Use of colors, text.

Cons- Player is just ok,

try fooling around with different pictures of Duke,

definetly an improvement from te ray lewis sig.